• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I saw a picture taken of him on the View.... half the ladies had a "I want to make a baby with you" look on their face and a "I am lost looking into your eyes" look...... I laughed.....

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have a picture of the badge he received.

400_F_8504498_xSv99GgZitIoLpdCtjUuyqWmgeG91WEo.jpg

:):

What is Fotalia? Photos of genitalia? :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    And i thought that my opinion of Obama could not possible get any lower. but to blow off the boy scouts in favor of being on the View. well that is just trashy.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    As I've said before.
    "We must all remember that The President is a Chicago Street Pimp, and we shouldn't be surprised when he acts like one."
    Mike

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Boy Scouts of America believe in America, God, honor, family, and self-reliance. It's the complete antithesis of what the Obamatard stands for. So it's no surprise he'd blow them off to schmooze with a bunch of fawning, left-wing, middle-aged harpies.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Didnt watch. But I did see the news reporting about obama calling blacks in America mongrels.

Pretty darn wicked.

Obama:

[FONT=times new roman,times]When asked about his background, which includes a black father and white mother, Obama said of African-Americans: "We are sort of a mongrel people."[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]"I mean we're all kinds of mixed up," Obama said. "That's actually true of white people as well, but we just know more about it."[/FONT]

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    Obama crosses his legs like a woman. Off camera him and the rest of the girls were probably discussing menstrual cramps. I still can't believe he's president. It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I always wondered if Nobama was at your place of work, like he has been a lot and you refused to shake his hand or talk to him, would you be taken into custody or just wrestled to the ground?:dunno:
    His Czars are everywhere. Yep, even in the workplace and he doesn't even have to be present.:):

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE in my office around 15 people talk about NoBama like the piece of s*** that he is. And it is really nice...

INGunGuy

Same here.

The problem is, there are SO many people who voted for him and even after seeing the screw ups he has thrown at America, they STILL support him.

The American SHEEple disappoint me at times. I just dont see how he can fool so many people.

Top Bottom