• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Don't just single me out, hell the second post in this thread was OT too...
    Heck half the time I interject OT, its to draw parallels in thinking. That's all. I don't jump in 'til someone else says something ridiculous.

(*) ??

You're being called out, and rightfully so. Your record on this forum speaks volumes. Some people just love constant confrontation, you are one of them. I hope you get it out of your system on the internet and don't carry your attutude around with you out on patrol.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    (*) ??

You're being called out, and rightfully so. Your record on this forum speaks volumes. Some people just love constant confrontation, you are one of them. I hope you get it out of your system on the internet and don't carry your attutude around with you out on patrol.

lol ok... I like the way I conduct business here. It's fun listening to people talk... and do nothing else.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    It's fun listening to people talk... and do nothing else.

You don't know me. You don't know what I do in my free time. You don't know how active I am in politics. You don't know what I "do"...nor should I have to justify or explain what is is that I "do" or do not "do".

The arrogance of you sitting behind your keyboard attempting to claim some sort of moral high-ground based on what you "do" compared to what you seem to think think others don't "do" is laughable, at best. :laugh:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Don't just single me out, hell the second post in this thread was OT too...
    Heck half the time I interject OT, its to draw parallels in thinking. That's all. I don't jump in 'til someone else says something ridiculous.

I've already stated that I believe that the ruling was b-a-d. If I'm saying it, I doubt there is anyone that is going to defend it. The question that I'm really wondering, is if people are just going to ***** and moan over the internet about this or get organized, and express their displeasure via the ballot, petition, civil protest, or a variety of other non-violent means at their disposal.

Oh, stop with the bull**** attempt to deflect from the fact that you have repeatedly (I believe this is your third try) offered examples of interactions between LE and non-uniformed citizens in which you are transparently trying to trap INGO members into contradictory claims. Yet every last one of your examples is so far from the circumstances involving this case. You are the king of straw man arguments. Offer up some bogus example as if it really were applicable and then when someone answers honestly based on the circumstances, you think you're going to be all badass and point out how it's an illogical answer based on their response to the other circumstance. Of course it's illogical, but you're the only one illogical enough to try and connect what has not connection.

If you want to draw parallels, try a logic course first, because the first thing one has to have in order to discuss parallels is a parallel set of circumstances. To date, in this thread, you've offered NONE.

And this is the first time in this thread (that I'm aware, it's possible I have missed it, as long as it is) that you've jumped on the soapbox to admonish people for doing something more. Regardless, it's entirely possible that there's plenty of extra-INGO activity by the membership on this issue. I don't recall a supreme court ruling that said we had to run it by you and make you aware of it, but admittedly, given the direction it's going, that might come next week.

All I'm asking for it a logical conversation. With few exceptions, you are unwilling or incapable of doing so based on prior posting history.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    From the comments of the Reason article about this; (best comeback reply evar)...
    "Al Wayswright|5.18.11 @ 12:12PM|#
    Well, as wrong as the ruling might be, it's only Indiana.
    Who wants to live in Indiana anyway? And what is a Hoosier?

Cyto|5.18.11 @ 12:37PM|#
    The decision may only be in Indiana, but the logic ('public policy favors..) is in wide use in the judiciary, all the way to the supreme court.
    Today, we are all from Indiana. Ich bin ein Hoosier."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, stop with the bull**** attempt to deflect from the fact that you have repeatedly (I believe this is your third try) offered examples of interactions between LE and non-uniformed citizens in which you are transparently trying to trap INGO members into contradictory claims. Yet every last one of your examples is so far from the circumstances involving this case. You are the king of straw man arguments. Offer up some bogus example as if it really were applicable and then when someone answers honestly based on the circumstances, you think you're going to be all badass and point out how it's an illogical answer based on their response to the other circumstance. Of course it's illogical, but you're the only one illogical enough to try and connect what has not connection.

Sorry ma'am, there are tons of illogical arguments made, tons of people with their contradictory statements.

I see the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" here quite a bit, and yet that belief only extends so far (and it's not hard to read between the lines to know what I mean). I hear about people that purposefully disobey the wishes of property owners and think that's ok, I've about people complaining about how much money a professional athlete makes (hello free market). My examples are bogus to you, because you and others see what you want to see. There's plenty of bias, so don't start pointing fingers. I will freely admit, that this is probably not the most true for the average INGO member, but typical of the most vocal.
    I'm not badass, I just disagree with you on more than one point. If you call it illogical, fine. But that doesnt change the fact that as long as I'm here, I can express whatever the heck I'd like, in any fashion I deem fit. You can take me to task on what I say, and I will respond or, if you want to ignore me, it's just a click a way....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You don't know me. You don't know what I do in my free time. You don't know how active I am in politics. You don't know what I "do"...nor should I have to justify or explain what is is that I "do" or do not "do".

The arrogance of you sitting behind your keyboard attempting to claim some sort of moral high-ground based on what you "do" compared to what you seem to think think others don't "do" is laughable, at best. :laugh:

There are over 15,000 members on INGO, if ever organized it would be a powerful force. On that would make people take not. I made no assumptions about what you "do," nor did I imply that I did anything more. But in general, INGO, like most Americans, aren't active... and simply talk.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I have to admit. I've been online since '94 and you are one of the best trolls I have seen. You deserve a cookie, ribbon, plaque, plague or whatever is appropriate.

I've watched you argue both sides of several threads with ease and throw up straw men by the dozen, twisting and spinning, dodging and redirecting. Every now and then you even say something that is on topic and relevant before going back to being argumentative for the sake of arguing.

Kudos, congrats, well done. You're a gem. The internets just wouldn't be the internets without folks like you.

+1. :yesway:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    There are over 15,000 members on INGO, if ever organized it would be a powerful force.
    If you are looking to be a part of a powerful force, get involved with GOA or NRA or one of those type organizations. INGO is a small gun chat forum, not an organized lobbying or political action group...I hope you realize that.

I made no assumptions about what you "do,"
    Uh..yeah ya did...having trouble comprehending what your fingers type?
    It's fun listening to people talk... and do nothing else.
    Bolded your own words in case you are still having trouble finding it.

Hooked on Phonics® | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you are looking to be a part of a powerful force, get involved with GOA or NRA or one of those type organizations. INGO is a small gun chat forum, not an organized lobbying or political action group...I hope you realize that.

Uh..yeah ya did...having trouble comprehending what your fingers type?

Bolded your own words in case you are still having trouble finding it.

Hooked on Phonics® | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs

Thanks for making my point....

...I thought it was fairly obvious and you and people are two different things. You're failure to understand is textbook failure at reading comprehension.... no seriously, it is.
    And then you throw a Phonic link out there when it cannot be applied because it concentrates solely on pronunciation, not comprehension. Yeah, I'm southern and all, but my Engrish is purty top notch.

But we can disagree on education expertise, I'm positive, you read it the way you wanted to.... not the way other people wanted, but you.

C'mon Youngda, if you're going to try and insult, do it in a way that doesn't bring up issues about yourself.

just sayin' :dunno:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    You said "It's fun listening to people talk... and do nothing else."

I was one of the "people" talking in the thread. If you were not including me in the collective "people" discussing the thread with your comment quoted above, then tell us which individuals you were casting under the "people" umbrella. Specific names please. Thay way those "people" can feel free to respond if they would like.

Are you are willing to back up your statement about which of these "people" who you seem to know just talk and "do nothing else" by calling them out personally. Or are you just making blanket uninformed ignorant statements that you can't back up at all? My guess is the latter.

The ball is in your court.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said "It's fun listening to people talk... and do nothing else."

I was one of the "people" talking in the thread. If you were not including me in the collective "people" discussing the thread with your comment quoted above, then tell us which individuals you were casting under the "people" umbrella. Specific names please. Thay way those "people" can feel free to respond if they would like.

Are you are willing to back up your statement about which of these "people" who you seem to know just talk and "do nothing else" by calling them out personally. Or are you just making blanket uninformed ignorant statements that you can't back up at all? My guess is the latter.

The ball is in your court.

I thought we were playing golf? Ok Chubbs, you win. I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom