• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Why can't I just walk the dog in my neighborhood without being accosted? I'll grant you, that yesterday, the weather was sunny and warm and I sported my shorts for the first time this spring. I hadn't gone more than a block, when one of the neighbor ladies walked to the end of her driveway and said, "You just have to tell me what you have done to lose so much weight?" I responded that I really hadn't lost a significant amount of weight. She replied, "Oh yes you have! It must be all the walking you do! I saw that you are making an addition to your house. It really looks nice!"

This morning a middle-aged woman came to a stop at a stop sign in the neighborhood. She rolled down the window and said, "Hieeeeee! Good morning!" Nobody, and I mean nobody, stops at those stop signs. These liberated women are getting brazen.

Can't I just take a walk with my dog in my neighborhood in peace? Ok, I'll grant you that I look pretty hot in my cargo shorts, but why must I be ogled like a piece of meat? Can't I dress comfortably in public without all the unwanted attention? Must I start wearing a burqa?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think you simply forgot to zip up. Happens to the best of us.

Winter was over in January. That was when my flip flops came back out. I'd go barefoot if it was socially acceptable.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I think you simply forgot to zip up. Happens to the best of us.

Winter was over in January. That was when my flip flops came back out. I'd go barefoot if it was socially acceptable.
    You could always move to Kentucky!:D

Top Bottom