• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Title says it all, so don't even bother looking for ammo.

You may be asking yourself... How did this happen? The truth is, nobody knows. This is a phenomenon that could take years, possibly decades to understand. This information is now on the internet; Therefore, it can only be interpreted as fact.

Morale of the story is............Don't waste your time looking for ammo, because it is not, and never will be available again. Evar. Especially 22LR, 9mm, 45acp & 5.56mm.

Really. I bought 3 525 or 550 Remington golden bullet bulk packs, $19.99 each and 250 rounds of Fed FMJ 9mm $13.99 each, at Dunham's today. And I left a lot for all of you. Even posted it on the "Get your ammo here" sticky.

Don't give up, it will get better.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years… Labor and food riots in Poland. Soviet troops invade… Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall…Greens Party gains control of West German Parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil… Mexico plunged into revolution…NATO dissolves. United States stands alone.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I think he meant big ass revival as in big ass spider. not ass spider. lol

Im confused about the revival too. :popcorn:
    What, you've never heard of ass spiders?! Man, watch out for those things, the males are big and ugly, but some of the female spiders are pretty cute...:draw:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I'll stand with Israel!

YHWH has not failed them yet ! ! ! ! ! !
    Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years… Labor and food riots in Poland. Soviet troops invade… Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall…Greens Party gains control of West German Parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil… Mexico plunged into revolution…NATO dissolves. United States stands alone.

Top Bottom