• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Title says it all, so don't even bother looking for ammo.

You may be asking yourself... How did this happen? The truth is, nobody knows. This is a phenomenon that could take years, possibly decades to understand. This information is now on the internet; Therefore, it can only be interpreted as fact.

Morale of the story is............Don't waste your time looking for ammo, because it is not, and never will be available again. Evar. Especially 22LR, 9mm, 45acp & 5.56mm.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Title says it all, so don't even bother looking for ammo.

You may be asking yourself... How did this happen? The truth is, nobody knows. This is a phenomenon that could take years, possibly decades to understand. This information is now on the internet; Therefore, it can only be interpreted as fact.

Morale of the story is............Don't waste your time looking for ammo, because it is not, and never will be available again. Ever. Especially 22LR, 9mm, 45acp & 5.56mm.
    :n00b: :popcorn:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I got it Piccloplayer and am with you, there will never be any more .22lr so don't bother looking for it. Same goes for primer, powder and bullets. ;)

PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Over halfway there.

I don't post very often, so things will probably have calmed down by the time I get 50 posts. I did recently acquire a PSA upper for a friend that was looking for an upper. Figured I would charge him $20, or a case of beer for a finders fee.

Back to the topic of this thread. They also quit making PMAGS, Ruger BX-25s and 33 round glock mags.

Last edited by a moderator:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think we'll see ammo again in the future but I definitely think there will be no more BCG's available for AR's. There are alot of non-functioning rifles out there as we speak.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Where have you been getting your information from?? Last I heard Magpul was back ordered for a million mags...as for ammo I just bought some 9mm sub sonics a few days ago...I'm confused by this thread....

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I was in a shop in Seymour yesterday that had multiple black rifles on the wall and shelves full of ammo. It was like a time warp! Place wasn't packed either.

Now...I know what you're thinking. Was THAT sarcasm?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I was in a shop in Seymour yesterday that had multiple black rifles on the wall and shelves full of ammo. It was like a time warp! Place wasn't packed either.

Now...I know what you're thinking. Was THAT sarcasm?

Please tell us the location quickly so that all may swarm the shop and empty it's shelves. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom