• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fort Wayne Walmarts do not have a large gun supply. The Lima Road and Coldwater locations sell nothing beyond Airsoft stuff. Their supply of ammo disappears within minutes of hitting the shelf—I have been watching them for two months. The Lima Road shop did have some .50 black powder rifles months ago, before the panic started. Now, nothing.

I have seen a few rifles at the Maysville Road location. None at the Jefferson Point location (but my memory is hazy on that one). Head north to Auburn or Angola and you will find many rifles on the shelves.

The employee in the Sporting Goods section on Lima Road just told me they consistently get "good shipments" of ammo, but I have not seen anything on the shelves for two months, except for shotgun ammo and the rifle calibers. No .22LR, 9mm, .357, .44, .45. He told me I just have to come in at a different times, because they always fill the shelves when a shipment comes in; and they never know when the shipment will come in.

Don't know whether to believe the guy or not. Guess I will just have to try visiting at different hours.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I heard today that some of the bigger ammo company's are laying people off. Said that primers bullets etc are very scarce and they can't keep everyone busy. I don't know if that's true or not but I did hear that today :-/

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I was talking with a guy working at Wally World last night. I asked what was going on with the ammo in this store he said we can't get any. We have $28000 ordered and can't get any.

Top Bottom