• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    I recently sent Walmart an email about a bad experience I had with an employee that had to due with ammo. The employee told me the 9mm in the case they had was not for sale, and he would not give it to me until I told him that either I would go get a manager or he could. At that point he gave in and opened the case for me. Ive never experienced anything like this so I complained via Email. I just got off of the phone with someone from Walmart (yes they called me on Easter Sunday...) and they told me that they would look into it. But the most interesting part of the conversation was when the customer service rep told me that in the upcoming weeks that Walmart would completely STOP selling ammo. She said that with the new regulations they are coming up with, that Walmart is reconsidering stocking ammunition anymore. I really dont think that there is any truth to this whatsoever. Do you guys think this lady was feeding me false information, or might there be some sort of truth to this??

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think that she is pulling your leg. The Walmart in Franklin just finished out a remodel to start carrying firearms. That would be stupid to carry guns, but no ammo

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    I hope they have millions of rounds sitting in a warehouse just waiting to come to my store.
    GM sells .45 at TWICE the price Walmart does. LGS is usually 40 to 50% higher. Hate Walmart all you want but I'll take all the ammo they stock.

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    There's to much money to be made for Walmart to get out of the firearms an ammo business ,all they care about is profits .Went to Wal mart for moneyorder girl told me it was her day off an she got called in i said well are you getting time an a half said no only after 40 hr.but you get written up if you work over 39.though

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    It looks like the West Lafayette walmart is not going to be stocking as much ammo. The glass case that once was always full of ammo is half full of knifes. After looking over the case there are no places for 223 ammo and most handgun calibers didnt have a place either.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Couple weeks ago, while in IL, I found 3 boxes of 9mm in the case. An "associate" was restocking the fishing lures and I politely asked him if he could help me. He began to tell me how, if there were 3 of us in line wanting those 3 boxes, then we would probably shot each other so the other 2 wouldn't.

Then when he saw my IN driver's license, he started complaining how Hoosiers were coming across the border and taking all their ammo. But if they (IL residents) went to IN, the "we" would not let them purchase ammo. I politely reminded him that IN residents do not make the laws in IL. He kept mumbling under his breath and I was just ready to get away.

I did pass on my dissatisfaction to the manager, but doubt it made much difference. Just received that glassy eyed, "we will look into" response.

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    Well guys I'm sorry that a lot of you weren't satisfied with my topic. I just thought that I would share my experience that I had on the phone with the Walmart customer service rep. Ill keep my experiences to myself so I don't have to bother the certain few that were dissatisfied.

Top Bottom