• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why do you think you have the right to tell another person on how and what they do with their body...
    I grew up in a Christian house and to this day, if I tried to tell one of my sisters, niece's or female cousins what to do with her inside lady parts.. I would get dropped kicked in the nuts.. And told to mind my household and stay out of there's.

Because the baby is not their body. I can't help it if you and your sisters disagree and that they'd resort to violence because you might suggest we are all endowed by our Creator certain unalienable rights that include LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Why do you think you have the right to tell another person on how and what they do with their body...
    I grew up in a Christian house and to this day, if I tried to tell one of my sisters, niece's or female cousins what to do with her inside lady parts..

I enjoy yours posts 17 squirrel so please don't take this as anything other than an opinion...

There are "inside lady parts" and there are "inside lady parts" that include another human being, which, scientifically is a separate living being...Possibly even a male human being...I would make the case that the particular inside lady parts we are referring to has rights as well and that (IMHO) terminating said life is not a very good thing...Even the original Hippocratic Oath said that this was a "no, no" and is not to be done.....

This debate is, at it's core, as to whether the rights we are granted as human beings are based upon our location (or age)...I believe that a 6 month old fetus is a human being...Others consider it a clump of cells whose chance at life is dictated by whether the said life will be an inconvenience to the carrier of said life....I believe with the number of folks out there willing to adopt that it seems a bit selfish to terminate said life...I have been on both sides of this issue and my change came when a guy I used to work with (late 80's) got his girlfriend pregnant twice in six months and she had two planned parenthood abortions paid for by us...They were both college graduates and treated abortion as a form of birth control....It was then I felt that there were numerous "choices" one can make to prevent a pregnancy before it ever got that far along...It's not just a woman's issue...An egg needs sperm and some of those aborted children are male...

I respect you, agree with you quite a bit so please do not take my disagreeing with you on this as anything other than another way to look at what is, by any account, a tragic event in one's life...:ingo:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Because the baby is not their body. I can't help it if you and your sisters disagree and that they'd resort to violence because you might suggest we are all endowed by our Creator certain unalienable rights that include LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

The dot, tadpole, fetus ( its not a baby ) most certainly belongs to its mother. That's where you all get confused.. You have no business in a woman's girly parts, none.
    It's legal,, if you don't like the laws, work to change the laws..
    ..How about starting with Poster Children that don't make the national news by breaking the law and getting indited..

And please tell me again, how many children have you pro lifers adopted ?
    What are you all doing to educate young men to control where and how they release their seed.
    And what are you all doing about the 21,000 children that are BORN everyday and die.. What are you all doing to help the ones that are born because there is no medical care ( covering prenatal through abortion ) ..

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I enjoy yours posts 17 squirrel so please don't take this as anything other than an opinion...

There are "inside lady parts" and there are "inside lady parts" that include another human being, which, scientifically is a separate living being...Possibly even a male human being...I would make the case that the particular inside lady parts we are referring to has rights as well and that (IMHO) terminating said life is not a very good thing...Even the original Hippocratic Oath said that this was a "no, no" and is not to be done.....

This debate is, at it's core, as to whether the rights we are granted as human beings are based upon our location (or age)...I believe that a 6 month old fetus is a human being...Others consider it a clump of cells whose chance at life is dictated by whether the said life will be an inconvenience to the carrier of said life....I believe with the number of folks out there willing to adopt that it seems a bit selfish to terminate said life...I have been on both sides of this issue and my change came when a guy I used to work with (late 80's) got his girlfriend pregnant twice in six months and she had two planned parenthood abortions paid for by us...They were both college graduates and treated abortion as a form of birth control....It was then I felt that there were numerous "choices" one can make to prevent a pregnancy before it ever got that far along...It's not just a woman's issue...An egg needs sperm and some of those aborted children are male...

I respect you, agree with you quite a bit so please do not take my disagreeing with you on this as anything other than another way to look at what is, by any account, a tragic event in one's life...:ingo:

Thanks, I don't take anyone personal feelings, opinions personal and I have broad shoulders, and it certainly has no bearing when I meet someone in person.
    We all have different views on the topics on this forum. Some are strong opinions some weak and unfounded.
    I'm the other side of the fence from alot of the members here. I've taken a few vacations here for my opinions and jokes that offended a few.
    I'm a Fiscally Conservative Socially Liberal man. . In most cases, not all..
    I've stated before, this is a topic that I believe doesent belong here.
    It's a topic that both sides of the fence can and will go volatile quickly.
    It's just one of those topics in order to truly have a conversation about, you have to have a starting point.. And with abortion, there is no starting point with either side.
    Squirrel

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The dot, tadpole, fetus ( its not a baby ) most certainly belongs to its mother. That's where you all get confused.. You have no business in a woman's girly parts, none.
    ..How about starting with Poster Children that don't make the national news by breaking the law and getting indited..

What are you all doing to educate young men to control where and how they release their seed.
    And what are you all doing about the 21,000 children that are BORN everyday and die.. What are you all doing to help the ones that are born because there is no medical care ( covering prenatal through abortion ) ..

I'll let you reconcile this with your creator. I'm satisfied in my position. Have a nice evening.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

We had two miscarriages before we were blessed with our daughter...She is on the Autism spectrum but we love her and cherish every moment with her...Last year right before the operation to save my life I kept this mental Polaroid snapshot in my head of her getting on the bus that morning....If I died I wanted that image in my head and heart....It's still there burned for eternity....After the miscarriages we did not receive a single card stating folks were sorry we lost our "dot, tadpole, or fetus" but folks were sorry for the loss of our child or baby...It is my belief based on genetics, science, and my own eyewitness testimony of seeing my daughter born that, in fact, that is an actual child inside the womb.....

I understand what you are saying but I think calling these folks "poster children" for Pro Lifers may be a little strong.....Frederick Douglas, not John Brown, is a poster child for the anti slavery movement for a reason...I do not call Kurt Gosnell the poster child for the Pro Choice movement...I could but I don't think it would be proper and that it would make me come across as a little snarky and mean spirited...

They were indited for using fake ID's and please forgive me if I do not think that is that big of a deal...I live in a town with a large illegal immigrant population and there are two signs on Eastern Boulevard (in Spanish) advertising false identities available to those that need them...The point being is falsifying documents is quite common and hardly worthy of the breathless reporting the pro choice media gave this....Pro life folks do not get a fair shake in the media and this is a glaring example of that....

And as far as men having "no business in a woman's girl parts" I think we can both agree that men putting their business in a woman's girly parts is the core of what this debate is about...

Cheers and salute...Just my opinion.....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

So when a woman is on the way to the hospital to have a full term baby, as long as she can kill it before it's fully out, that's OK? I just want to make sure i understand.

if you don't like the laws, work to change the laws..

Agreed.

Me? None. That's the only thing to be done in this situation? Among my community of like belief? Many. Are you under the impression that U.S. has a stockpile of babies given up at birth waiting to be adopted?

Not to until they are married. Worked for me. Still works for a lot of people. Some of the best reasons to follow this path are banned from public schools, but we do what we can nonetheless. As for teaching about birth control, that's out there.

And what are you all doing about the 21,000 children that are BORN everyday and die.. What are you all doing to help the ones that are born because there is no medical care ( covering prenatal through abortion )

So you're against pro-life propaganda, but the pro-abortion propaganda is accepted readily? OK. What are you doing? from what you have shared, it seems that keeping them from being born is the go-to solution....the final solution, I guess.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    No indictment against Planned Parenthood - Story | KRIV

TLDR: PP cleared of wrongdoing. Video creators indicted for tampering with a governmental record.

I couldn't find anything here concerning this so I didn't know if anyone saw this news last week.

Second article: Planned Parenthood cleared, but 2 indicted over videos - Houston Chronicle

Aaaaannnnndddd....never mind.

Anti-abortion duo behind Planned Parenthood videos cleared | www.statesman.com

Misdemeanor charges against the two videographers had already been quietly dropped a few weeks ago; this latest dismissal of charges dispenses with the alleged felonies.

The defendants had countered with a motion to quash the indictments because the DA's office had committed misconduct by colluding with Planned Parenthood. The DA's office entered a sworn statement into court that it had indeed shared evidence with PP despite being directed by the Texas Attorney General (who is conducing a separate investigation) not to do so.

Top Bottom