• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    The ice is not safe. As adults I figure most know this. But do our children? Please keep them close and watch them.

Our Fire Department was called out to a 6 year old that went through less than an inch of ice yesterday. He is in ICU at Riley. Some of you may have seen it on the news.

You can't imagine the pain this is causing the family and the Emergency Responders that were there. Please stay off the ice and keep your children off as well.

Pleas keep the child, his family and our responders in your prayers. And hug your children and tell them you love them.

Thank you.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sorry to hear that. Ice is so tempting to play on. Even as an adult I like to play on the ice, but your right, I know when it's safe and when it's not.

Prayers for the family and the responders who have to deal with the trauma too.

kmorris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Just had this conversation with my boys the other day. Good reminder and praying for everyone involved.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Not sure about the rest of the state. But here in NW part of the state is has been too warm for a good solid ice freeze. Please stay off of the ice.

Top Bottom