• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    Found this on youtube, watch both parts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckgyfGbdnU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g7TbxkJuqA[/ame]

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    The only thing I find wrong with this video is they portray it as a black thing. Its a free citizen thing regardless of race.

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    Do you really think the anti gun people would watch a channel like that. They don't want their bubble popped.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The Black Panthers (interesting tid bit) called gun control in California "racist" as it targeted blacks and disarmed them against the threat of crime in their neighborhoods.

Gun control doesnt work on ANY level, class, income, race, creed, etc...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I just saw this video for the first time. Wow!

"By definition, a slave is a person who is disarmed".
    Summed up the whole issue in the first soundbite!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The only thing I find wrong with this video is they portray it as a black thing. Its a free citizen thing regardless of race.

Because (in America) Blacks, Latinos, Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, and every other minority group don't look at this as and issue for the other one as well. What I mean is if you make the video about "guns for Americans" than the black man, the Mexican, the Vietnamese, etc is **NOT** going to look at it the same as if it's just a video for the black man, the Mexican, etc..

The plain fact is that we are all "racist" to a certain degree. Put us in a room an eventually we each group up among our kind. Mexican's in one corner, Whites in another, Blacks in the other, etc.. We do it subconsience (??SP??) without thinking of it even if NOTHING in the room stirred us to do it.

So back to the video. The organization that dis the video knows this and knows that the video will be more powerful for the black community if it just focuses on the black community. It gives them (blacks) more power to understand that it is the system and their own kind that is keeping them slaves.

Now this is not to say that one day blacks, lations, chineses, whites, etc can't or won't join forces to get rid of the ANTI-2As but we are no where near that level of organization and we don't have a leader (yet) that can do this. A leader that everyone can look up to, someone who can unite the colors, whites included, and press forth the issue en mass.

Charles Hestiant (??sp??) AKA Ben Hur was this type of leader to a certain extend. JFK was another one (perhaps not pro 2A but that type of leaders to unite).

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am of the belief that no, we are not all racist even a little bit as you say.
    I judge people (good or bad) by their words and actions. And Democrat bumper stickers.

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    I judge people (good or bad) by their words and actions. And Democrat bumper stickers.

I agree with you as well, I posted this because I am a minority (latino), well at least in Indiana I am. All of my friends are white and have never questioned me about how I think of them on a race issue because I DON'T.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I think there are several reasons why this video will do a lot of good BECAUSE it is focused at the African American community.

As the video said, Blacks were legally forbidden to have weapons. It wasn't about the weapon, it was about control.

Blacks are predominantly Democrat, yet it is the Democratic party that is anti gun.

Help them to see it isn't the guns that are the problem(i.e. black on black crime). It is the crime.

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home

:+1: seeing more and more race related stuff on this forum and it's bummin me out, just feeding stereotypes about others and ourselves that do no good. The video's made good points but the focus on one race still rubs me wrong.

Top Bottom