• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    i was in the one on keystone tonight. i didnt see any sign. ;)

hospitals always have "no guns" signs.

The ones I've seen always show a revolver...I carry an auto so... :dunno:

Actually, when last I checked the several local Clarian branches I've been to don't have such signs, though it has been a while since I've bothered to look.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The ones I've seen always show a revolver...I carry an auto so... :dunno:

Actually, when last I checked the several local Clarian branches I've been to don't have such signs, though it has been a while since I've bothered to look.

Clarion West (Avon) is sign-free. I've OC'ed and CC'ed there entirely too often over the last year.

I find it rather ironic that places actually illegal to carry (B-burg town hall and the school, for instance) don't have any signage, but places where it is perfectly legal (some stores) do.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Value city in Hobart, I OC'ed in there when we got our bedroom set. I realized upon walking out and holding the door open for the wife it had a no guns signs.

I got some wild looks from the salesman and manager, it made sense afterwards the whisper... funny how they didn't say anything about it as we we dropped 2k+ on the bedroom set.

Costco has the no guns sign and the only other place I've seen is Tuesday Morning, which is a crap hole of store the wife drug me into. We didn't buy anything after I pointed out the sign on the door to the wife, who was OC'ing at the time IIRC.

I OC'd at VCF in hobart a few weeks ago and I had a salesman point at my gun and say "I have a BB gun just like that".

cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    How many no gun signs have you actually seen around your parts? I have been looking, and looking hard, around Wayne County and have yet to find a public business with a no gun permitted sign. Now there is a no firearms permitted sign at my place of employment, I actually put it up 2 years ago but other than that I havent seen any.

I'm curious as to why nobody has asked yet. Why did you put up a no firearms permitted sign?

I've never noticed any signs in Pike township (NW Indy) but I've never really looked.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'll just stick to areas that are actually forbidden like schools, city, county, state, federal buildings.

Anywhere else is free range. Sign or no sign. :dunno:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I keep seeing posts that say Costco has signs prohibiting guns, never have seen one in Indiana or anywhere I've shopped in them. Could someone please get a picture to post?:dunno:

costco.jpg

Costcosign.jpg

djjdnap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    the polis of indiana
    only place ive ever seen it is at the skating rink. But its really only for the sunday adult session
    i.e. cops pat you down before going in.
    But i do recall a case of there being a fight and someone opening the exit doors and coming in and shooting before, but that was years ago.

My mom works at clarian, never seen a no guns sign only a big penguin that says no puffin lol

The guy at they uhaul on about 30th and lafayette rd told me i couldn't come in the store with a gun, but there were no signs.:rolleyes:

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    In vigo county I've only seen the following:
    The Honey Creek square mall
    Gander mountain (sort of)
    I did get a verbal @ 19th and Margret gas station.....I think its a Jiffy?
    A friend got a verbal @ K-Mart gas station on 41. Is that still open?

Top Bottom