Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    DOT physical.

:rolleyes:

I feel for ya. I get a top to bottom physical every year. Blood work-up, eye, lung, hearing, and starting this year the treadmill stress test and the Prostate. I actually feel good that I am doing this often enough that hopefully if there is a problem it will be caught VERY early.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Thankfully the place we go to doesn't make you drop your pants or anything, the turn your head and cough is done in a less uncomfortable spot then normal.

All the other tests are pretty much a joke. I'm not sure they have the actual equipment they should have to do such tests.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Thankfully the place we go to doesn't make you drop your pants or anything, the turn your head and cough is done in a less uncomfortable spot then normal.

All the other tests are pretty much a joke. I'm not sure they have the actual equipment they should have to do such tests.

I gotta do that as well. The blood workup is 3 pages long by itself. It's good to have frequent physicals. I plan on living till I'm 100 ;)

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    I feel your pain!

Every six months for thirty years, now only once a year. I guess it's good to know all the parts are still there and functional but what pain in the a** ......literally. :rolleyes:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The only "tests" I should be having tomorrow are the standard can you move your toes and fingers, can you touch your toes, can you turn to the side and other side, what color is this card, what did she just whisper... here is a cup, fill it up please.

That should be the extent.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I lovr the place I get my DOT done...They rush u in and out of there in 10 minutes.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    The only "tests" I should be having tomorrow are the standard can you move your toes and fingers, can you touch your toes, can you turn to the side and other side, what color is this card, what did she just whisper... here is a cup, fill it up please.

That should be the extent.

You forgot about the hernia test.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    DOT physical.

:rolleyes:

I went for one once, and the Doc said this won't hurt. He put a hand on my shoulder. I felt the finger exam begin. Then I felt him put his other hand on my other shoulder. :eek: I never went back there again.

I lovr the place I get my DOT done...They rush u in and out of there in 10 minutes.

Sounds like the place in the Ameriplex area. +1 to that place because they don't bs/stall.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I went for one once, and the Doc said this won't hurt. He put a hand on my shoulder. I felt the finger exam begin. Then I felt him put his other hand on my other shoulder. :eek: I never went back there again.

Sounds like the place in the Ameriplex area. +1 to that place because they don't bs/stall.

You are exactly right.

Top Bottom