• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    According to the Zombie Survival Guide... Zombies will retain abilities related to the health of the body. They won't remember their "ninja abilities" but if the zombie used to be a body builder - he will be a really strong zombie. I'm not seeing where a ninja zombie would be much more of a threat than any other type... seeing as those types of people were lethal because of skill, and not because of physical attributes.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    According to the Zombie Survival Guide... Zombies will retain abilities related to the health of the body. They won't remember their "ninja abilities" but if the zombie used to be a body builder - he will be a really strong zombie. I'm not seeing where a ninja zombie would be much more of a threat than any other type... seeing as those types of people were lethal because of skill, and not because of physical attributes.

:yesway:

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Where does one procure one of these "Zombie Survival Guides"?

I own several others, but this one is the most complete. :D

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318984101&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead (9781400049622): Max Brooks: Books[/ame]

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Ordered it!!! Also as a coffee table compliment, I got a book on how to combat the undead....I'm already scaring the family with my talk of economic and apocolyptic collapse of the world as we know it...:tinfoil: I'm sure to be shunned with this one. Thanks INGOERS!!!

:ingo:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Ordered it!!! Also as a coffee table compliment, I got a book on how to combat the undead....I'm already scaring the family with my talk of economic and apocolyptic collapse of the world as we know it...:tinfoil: I'm sure to be shunned with this one. Thanks INGOERS!!!

:ingo:

Ingo ... getting adults shunned since 2008 :D

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana

True, but ninjas are renown for their speed. So even though said Zed would not be as an effective killer because his undead rotting brain would lose the training, there is a potential that he would have incredible speed/leaping abilities that the body retains. Also, the swordsmanship I am sure would be retained from muscle memory. Could be very dangerous.

Pic related.
    Undead-Ninja.jpg

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    True, but ninjas are renown for their speed. So even though said Zed would not be as an effective killer because his undead rotting brain would lose the training, there is a potential that he would have incredible speed/leaping abilities that the body retains. Also, the swordsmanship I am sure would be retained from muscle memory. Could be very dangerous.

Pic related.
    Undead-Ninja.jpg

Perhaps, but most likely not. The reality is that speed & skills aren't transferred because the virus turns body movements into a clumsy mess. This is why one would witness zombies tripping over superficial barriers like a street curb. One must be coordinated to move with speed and swing a sword accurately.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    You know, thinking back...as long as said ninja zombie stays out of reach of any known lethal ninja striking distance...any commonly held firearm should be of sufficient stopping power...for said zombie.

Am I right or am I right? Don't bring throwing stars to a gun fight.

Top Bottom