• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    and another one falls to the mighty power of the ..........

hey come on guys and gals are we all going to start casting stones from our glass houses....famous or not i know id not like it if i was chased round and my dirty lawndry was aired to the public.. tigers not superman he s human a man just like you and me..i am not a big fan of golf or tiger but what he did is between him and his wife and of course the girlfriends.. not you or me...please let them work this out by themselves if theres to to be a divorce well it doesnt have a thing to do with you or me! if ya dont like it dont buy the things he permotes... like razors shoes gatoraide and such.... ya know 911 got 19 days on the front pages of news papers and tigers story has surpassed that geez what a joke... i wish these nasty lil reportes would do the same kind of digging around on the sentators that are selling our butts down the river for the bucks the insureance companies are payin them under the table... with 45 million ppl with out healthcare maybe they should be focusing their time on that... well i am done ranting on this for now,,,, good hunting

Tiger, is that you? :dunno:

:lol2:Sorry, I couldn't resist! I agree with you, though something about the way you put it, made me hear it in Tigers voice :lmfao:

Top Bottom