• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here's my homemade magnetic holder...like I said, not as nice looking as the FAST stuff, but no one sees it behind the furniture anyway. (BTW, I know there's no mag in the G27, I took this when I was still fine tuning the holder.)

picture.php

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My EDC does double duty as my nightime HD pistol.
    I have a FAST holster holding it in a (undisclosed) location just far enough from the bed to allow me to get out of bed and get my wits about me, before grabbing that sucker.
    It goes in the FAST holster every night, and is on my person any other time I can legally have it with me.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't have a drawer on my nightstand - but I keep a 1911 on my bedside table. I keep it in the clam shell case for the time being with the latches open so I can grab it relatively quickly if need be. This isn't fast enough for me.

Short of just laying the gun on the nightstand, what is the best option in your opinion? I'm looking at these: ZAP-291 - Diversion Books Hidden Storage Compartments For Pistols Set Of Two Books Anyone have experience with this? Or recommendations for something similar that works well? This is somewhat gimmicky, I know, but it seems like it'll fill my need.

I'd like to still keep it a little concealed, hence the need for the fake book and not just laying it on the nightstand.

Thanks!

I have a nightstand with a door that swings open.....I have seriously considered Mounting a holster to the inside of the door...so I can reach over out of bed, swing door open, and draw...

Top Bottom