• ...and so much more!
  • AKALLDAY

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2023
    indianapolis
    I'd Like to sell my scope for $1500 or trade. Staccato P, full sized MP5 pistol, Modern Knights guns, Troy XM-177e2, Really cool .22 LR stuff, Maybe some military/national match stuff . The scope is second focal plane w/ MOAR reticle and is in almost new condition.

Attachments

• scope 1.jpg
      scope 1.jpg
      618.7 KB · Views: 40
    • scope 2.jpg
      scope 2.jpg
      646.4 KB · Views: 40
    • scope 3.jpg
      scope 3.jpg
      607.1 KB · Views: 38
    • scope 4.jpg
      scope 4.jpg
      626.8 KB · Views: 41
    Last edited:

Dbaileyg

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    Burnet,TX
    10-4. I understand. I would love to do F2F if I lived anywhere near you.

Unfortunately I don’t, and I did pay $20 just to be able to post and send you that message. At least it was to a group that I feel comfortable supporting. If you change your mind you can also check out my other profiles under the same username (dbaileyg) on ar15.com, long range only, or even eBay, they are all me. My email is even that username @yahoo.com. I just happen to live in Texas, not Indiana. I don’t expect any of this to change your mind, I just wanted to let you know that I had no ill intentions and that I was simply a guy looking for the 2nd focal plane nx8 scope you had for sale. Most of what I have seen are the 1st focal plane versions which I don’t care for. I found your post through a site called “River of guns”. It’s a pretty cool sight if you’re looking for something specific that searches a bunch of different forum classifieds. You may want to give it a try for the .308 you’re looking for.

Thanks and take care!
    Bailey

Top Bottom