• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Are they hard to find or what? I checked Ameriglo's website two or three times and still didn't see any with the U shape rear sight.

I don't see them on the website either. Try calling them. 610-296-8915

I know they exist for Glocks because I've seen them on one. The website lists both rounded and squared versions for the M&P.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I'm in the market for a set of night sights for my Glock 19. I want to see what I'm shooting at and not cover it up with the rear sights. I was looking at these big dot XS Sights: XS Sight Systems - Sights

Does anybody have experience with these sights or can anyone recommend some?

I have a co-worker who had these on her duty weapon. I tried them out but definitely did not like them. They just don't point well for me. Obviously enough people seem to like them though. I would definitely handle a firearm that has them first before you buy

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I have a co-worker who had these on her duty weapon. I tried them out but definitely did not like them. They just don't point well for me. Obviously enough people seem to like them though. I would definitely handle a firearm that has them first before you buy
    Thanks for the tip. I've decided against those and am going with a set of these instead: Ameriglo Night Sights Glock I-Dot GL-101 FREE S&H GL-101. Ameriglo Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights.
    I'll let INGO know how I like them after I get them from HoosierDoc.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Been a fan of Truglo TFOs for some time now. I wish there was a set for my Kahr. My Glocks all wear them and I think they are great for both daylight and night.

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Trijicon Bright and Tough (Green on Green) on my Glock 19 Gen 4....is the way to go...just slid on my Viridian GLK green laser....all I can say is WOW

Top Bottom