• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    FYI, WMDGUNS has their NIBX coated magazines in stock, $35 each - their normal price. Not cheap but everything I've gotten from them is top notch and NIBX coating is awfully sweet!

If you are STARVING for mags, this is a MUCH better option than 25-30 for a PMAG...:dunno:

WMD Guns | NiB-X Magazine

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Man they'll put that stuff on anything now.

But I know a certain .300BLK carbine one of those mags would look really good in... :D

I want to build a complete NIBX AR. I would probably be working on it if anything were in stock....

You'd have to send some of the metal parts out to be coated. Buffer tube, lower receiver, flash hider, forearm/rail system and sights come to mind. Everything else, I've seen offered with a NiBX coating already.

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    Ok, so this mag at $35 each.... Or Microtech AR-15 30rd. Magazine - Black - Accuracy International SRT Online Store. This mag at $19.95, each....anyone able to advise me where my money is better spent? New/First AR, want a few mags, these are only 2 I have found in stock to date and that's ONLY thanks to you people and the threads alerting of them. Any insight on where my money is best spent in this realm? I strongly doubt my best chance here is count on the Indy 1500.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Ok, so this mag at $35 each.... Or Microtech AR-15 30rd. Magazine - Black - Accuracy International SRT Online Store. This mag at $19.95, each....anyone able to advise me where my money is better spent? New/First AR, want a few mags, these are only 2 I have found in stock to date and that's ONLY thanks to you people and the threads alerting of them. Any insight on where my money is best spent in this realm? I strongly doubt my best chance here is count on the Indy 1500.

The microtech do not fall free, that is not a good feature.

IF the NIBX mags are still in stock they are sweet(I don't own any but I do own other WMD items and it is TOP NOTCH). NIBX is an expensive coating that is self lubricating and extremely wear resistant. The $35 each is the NORMAL pre-panic price due to the cost of the coating process. :dunno:

Top Bottom