• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Ok......this thread is here, just so you can vent, rant, etc..... and tell us which current NFL player (or players), you just cannot stand.

No matter if it's their style of play; their demeanor on/off the field; or maybe you just hate their hair :D....who is it, that you have no use for.

I'll start.

If I were an NFL team owner (or GM), and it was "tradin' time"....... I wouldn't give you :twocents: for either QB Kyle Orton or QB Rex Grossman. I certainly wouldn't give you another player, that was still breathing....

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Terrell Owens is the biggest piece of **** to ever step onto a football field.

I'm guessing my favorite player will get the most votes and no one really says why they hate him so much.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I am going to get reemed on this board, Peyton Manning. His face is everywhere with that aweshucks smile. He is just way over exposed, plus it irritates my wife that I dont like him, so bonus

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    :D

I still don't understand why so many people hate him. He's arguably the best QB of all time and he's a class act.

It must be his good looks.:):

I really am not a pats fan but am a Brady fan. I agree he is the best QB out there.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I am going to get reemed on this board, Peyton Manning. His face is everywhere with that aweshucks smile. He is just way over exposed, plus it irritates my wife that I dont like him, so bonus

I have never been a Manning fan, either one of them :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :D

I still don't understand why so many people hate him. He's arguably the best QB of all time and he's a class act.

It must be his good looks.:):

It's jealousy.... he literally has it all. It's like the millionaire winning the lottery. I don't hate him, but I like to see him lose.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I met Peyton his rookie year with the Colts... Last Colts game I went to was his rookie year as well..... But back on topic.....

Chad Johnson (Ochocinco)

What kind of retard goes to the NFL commision and asks to get Ochocinco on the back of his jersey and they say NO... The only way that they would do it is if that was actually the last name of the player..... Then he goes out and changes his last name to Ochocinco.... F*@$IN MORONIC!!! I swear people should have to take IQ tests in order procreate

NEXT!!

BTW I am a Colts fan and have been since I was born.... I married a woman from New Hampshire (Patriots fan) needless to say football gets interesting in our house...... I do want to take a pair of clippers to Tom Brady's head.... Lose the hippie hair!!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I met Peyton his rookie year with the Colts... Last Colts game I went to was his rookie year as well..... But back on topic.....

Chad Johnson (Ochocinco)

What kind of retard goes to the NFL commision and asks to get Ochocinco on the back of his jersey and they say NO... The only way that they would do it is if that was actually the last name of the player..... Then he goes out and changes his last name to Ochocinco.... F*@$IN MORONIC!!! I swear people should have to take IQ tests in order procreate

NEXT!!

Chad 85, is an entertainer. He's having fun with the game. Yeah some of his stuff is dumb, but unlike many many other NFL guys, he never gets into trouble off the field. That says a lot.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Michael Vick - can't cure stupid. Eagles fans are rabid and they will turn on him....when they do, his true colors will return.

Michael-Vick-Finger.jpg

And for some reason......Phillip Rivers. I don't know what it is about him, but I'm just not a fan. Can't explain it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Chad Johnson (Ochocinco)

NEXT!!

He's my #2 right behind TO. You have no idea how pissed I was when I heard he became a Patriot.:puke:

A 40+ yard pass play was negated because of an illegal formation caused by him tonight. He was on the line of scrimmage when the tight-end was on his side. My K-2 graders know to line up a yard off of the ball when the TE is on their side of the field!:n00b:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Brady is one of the "all-time" greats at QB, and even tho I am a Peyton Manning fan (it's really about his work ethic)..... I recognize amazing talent when I see it.

Brady threw for 511 yards in the Monday night game..... :rockwoot:

* But just so y'all know........ Aaron Rogers is the 'new best' QB in football. :cool:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom