• ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Where at in Denver?
    I live there from 1993-2003. Loved it there. Love the Broncos too! :rockwoot:
    Lived on the East side, way to close to Colfax Ave till I was about six. Then moved to just inside Aurora by the main gate of what used to be Lowry Air Force base. A little further from Colfax but still bad. Got worse when Lowry shut down. I bounced in 99 to go be a squid.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Lived on the East side, way to close to Colfax Ave till I was about six. Then moved to just inside Aurora by the main gate of what used to be Lowry Air Force base. A little further from Colfax but still bad. Got worse when Lowry shut down. I bounced in 99 to go be a squid.

Hmmm.... Colfax huh?

:pimp:

:ar15:

:gaychase:

:alcoholic:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Hmmm.... Colfax huh?

:pimp:

:ar15:

:gaychase:

:alcoholic:

That about sums it up. It's missing the prostitution smiley though. I worked at the new Elitch Gardens when it first opened up. I rode the Colfax bus home every night at around 2am. Interesting to say the least.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That about sums it up. It's missing the prostitution smiley though. I worked at the new Elitch Gardens when it first opened up. I rode the Colfax bus home every night at around 2am. Interesting to say the least.

Colfax at 2 a.m. is like its own little reality show. :runaway:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    The Manning brothers are 10-0 for the season. My fantasy Super Bowl would be Indianapolis and the NY Giants. I'm not real sure who I'd be rooting for.
    One third of the season is almost gone.... It's getting interestinger and interestinger. I love it.:yesway:

czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    That was a heck of a game by Peyton and the rest of the colts. Hopefully his knee is doing fine and they will be ready off the bye week.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    On Indy Star Colts forum, I believe there was a guy with a username of statsboyinpanties. Just like politics, people excuse their side of things when their side is winning. The colts fans cried a river during the Pats 16-0 season for padding stats and Payaton is the greatest their ever was at it.

I think the Colts look the best all around that I've ever seen them. We'll just see if they hold up once they get some real competition. From what I understand, they have a really soft schedule this year so I'm not counting on much competition.

If I were Bob Sanders, I'd be worried. Doesn't look like they need him to me. They showed a stat that I think he's only played in 40 of 85 games. Who needs someone like that on their roster?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    On Indy Star Colts forum, I believe there was a guy with a username of statsboyinpanties. Just like politics, people excuse their side of things when their side is winning. The colts fans cried a river during the Pats 16-0 season for padding stats and Payaton is the greatest their ever was at it.

I think the Colts look the best all around that I've ever seen them. We'll just see if they hold up once they get some real competition. From what I understand, they have a really soft schedule this year so I'm not counting on much competition.

If I were Bob Sanders, I'd be worried. Doesn't look like they need him to me. They showed a stat that I think he's only played in 40 of 85 games. Who needs someone like that on their roster?

I think you're right on about Sanders. I couldn't believe he's missed that many games. The D has looked very good so far without him. Will be interesting to see what happens with him in the line-up.

I think if I were the Colts I'd look at moving him to an outside linebacker, and not really mess with the secondary too much at this point.

But, then again, he does make plays when he is in the game, and it is hard to keep a high dollar player like that on the sideline when he isn't injured. I'd bet that they look to trade him off next year. More than likely he'll end up with another team in the Division, as seems to happen with so many former Colts.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Looks like the Colts aren't hampered by a new coach. It wasn't long ago that all the talking heads were putting down the Colt's small defensive line. Having the best QB that ever played and is playing better than ever doesn't hurt either. "Ohhhhhh, it's hard to be humble when your perfect in every way..."

Top Bottom