• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I just ran this again on my 2 pendings, and it said July for both. The ATF told me September last week. I'll be happy if it happens sometime in the middle.

I just called them back on the whim, and they just told me the middle to end of August. :) It looks like their guestimate times are picking up. :yesway:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I just called them back on the whim, and they just told me the middle to end of August. :) It looks like their guestimate times are picking up. :yesway:

Mine went pending April 16, and the calculator is giving me this. I like my odds. :alright:

chart.png

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The NFA calculator is now predicting like 4 or 5 months for a lot of things. Maybe we'll get back to < 3 months before too long (or more likely, Obama will be re-elected and all the extra help at the NFA branch will be let go).

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Who ever was maintaining the tracker has decided to retire it. While the link is still functional, the site states that it was fun but too much trouble to maintain.

That stinks.

iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    Who ever was maintaining the tracker has decided to retire it. While the link is still functional, the site states that it was fun but too much trouble to maintain.

That stinks.
    Maybe they took that person that was maintaining the site and moved them to help out and speed up the process ya think

Top Bottom