• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been pondering a .308 AR of some sort.

i did the same thing as you, I got a Blackhawk first and then felt like I had to have a Henry Big Boy in .45 Colt to go with it.

macafly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Working on finnishing up a Cetme, maybe build an AK of some flavor. Have a Suomi K-31 parts kit. Gonna keep an eye open for a Garrand and/or M1A. Lots of wants, little o' money;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    When we bought our neos, I saw the carbine kit. If you pick it up, would like to hear how you like/dislike.
    Cheers

I have kicked myself so many times for not buying one when they were $250 on beretta's websight. I may post a wtb here soon, but I will definitely post about it if I get one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    When we bought our neos, I saw the carbine kit. If you pick it up, would like to hear how you like/dislike.
    Cheers

There was some controversy over the whole thing when they first came out. People were saying you have to register it as a rifle once you put that on, then as a pistol once you take it off, etc. Know anything about the legality of it? Or is it even relevant in our lovely, registration-free state?

p.s. Sorry OP, just a tangent, not a thread jack.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I knew you'd like my Savage!
    Anytime you want to use it let me know

If I borrow yours you may not get it back. :D I've been trying to talk myself out of one. However, I can't shoot the 17 REM at steel as it dents it pretty bad.

I have a nice Vortex scope I picked up and now it's just a matter of finding what I want to put it on. I've considered another Tikka but man have they gone up in price! Plus the mag prices suck, if you can even find them. Looking at a Tikka, Savage, maybe the Mossberg that takes AR mags or possibly a 700. Still can't find something that fits what I want out of the box.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    I have a couple of calibers in mind. .308 saiga, .44mag lever or bolt (Really don't know on this 1. Looking at Henry's, Marlins and Rugers. But with what I hear about Marlins CQ they might be out of the running).

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    Bolt action rifles chambered in 22lr, .223/5.56, .308, 30-06, 7mm Rem Mag. Ive already got three boxes of 7mm waiting :), the only two other calibers I need to start buying is 308 and 30-06.

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Havent thought about my next rifle. Maybe an impulse purchase of something old. My next gun in general will be a pistol ar. Then again, I sure miss having an AK.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I will be trading a G17 and a Mossberg 500 for a .357 mag rifle. Maybe the third time looking for one will be the charm.
    Here is a picture of the G17.

glock.jpg

Top Bottom