• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm going to throw out a couple of dates, then I'll choose the final date upon everyones feed back. The dates are September 25th, or October 2nd. Still have plenty of time, so let me know when you can. The first event was a great success, and I'm looking forward to another.

Thanks,
    Patriot

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm going to throw out a couple of dates, then I'll choose the final date upon everyones feed back. The dates are September 25th, or October 2nd. Still have plenty of time, so let me know when you can. The first event was a great success, and I'm looking forward to another.

Thanks,
    Patriot

There is already a shoot scheduled for the 25th up near Hartford City, so Oct. 2nd works better for me.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Oct. 2nd is as good as any other date. I will be there unless there is a meltdown at work.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Ok cool, I'll wait for others to chime in, then I'll set a date. Looking forward to it, had a great time at the last one. Plus I have a new toy to show off :D.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Ok cool, I'll wait for others to chime in, then I'll set a date. Looking forward to it, had a great time at the last one. Plus I have a new toy to show off :D.

Hey wait, I want a new toy! Wife got a new toy, maybe I can get her to come along this time.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Have you decided on a date yet? I may be able to make it depending on work. All I can bring right now is my Hi-point 995 since I don't have my LTCH yet. I'll be sending it off monday and I doubt it will be here by then.

Top Bottom