• Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    gingrichpelosi.jpg

Newt and the Nazi

(subtitle: This ain't your Grandpas Ozzie and Harriet)

Wait a minute, this is the caption this picture thread, right?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Damn it Rambone. Why do you keep bringing up Newt's stances on the issues in a thread titled "Newt Gingrich On The Issues"? I keep clicking on it expecting to not read anything about Newt's stances and it's really beginning to frustrate me.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It's fun to read Rambone's posts. Yes there's a certain amount of chaff to separate from the wheat.

What's really more interesting to watch the flaming. Honestly, as one summed it up, INGO has 18K members. 500 might be online at once, 4000 might be active? It's not a big audience.

But like a cat poised, a certain few are ready to pounce on anything posted by Rambone. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:That is truly the LMAO aspect of his posts.

I don't think I've made personal slams at anyone on this forum, yet because I don't mind Rambone's posts I'm subject to them in every thread.

Again, there's always the ignore feature. But why? If you don't like the post or the material don't click on it.

If Rambone went away today, the certain few will still be talking about him months from now. They will also quickly find another poster to pounce. That's the way it is with bullies.

I'll ask this again. If a tree falls in the woods and there's nobody around to here it, does it make a sound? If a person's message is wrong, the greatest way to let them know is to not give them an audience.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If Rambone went away today, the certain few will still be talking about him months from now. They will also quickly find another poster to pounce. That's the way it is with bullies.

I'll ask this again. If a tree falls in the woods and there's nobody around to here it, does it make a sound? If a person's message is wrong, the greatest way to let them know is to not give them an audience.

I've asked you before to put your character where you mouth is and name names. Is this going to be the second time you hide behind your keyboard?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ram, who are you trying to convince?
    I just love talking about candidates.
    :horse: is not an effective method of convincing people.
    Horse 0
    Rambone 1

Win! The crowd goes wild! :D

He still drops tidbits of information in that thread every so often too.
    Very true.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's got nothing to do with Rambone and everything do with the fact that it's perfect nonsense half that time.
    Half seems kinda high. I can commit to at least a solid 5% nonsense rating, the other 45% is just going over people's heads. :):

Back to discussing Newt! :ingo:

We can have a Rambone inquisition again later.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI

Hear it

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    National ID Card & Round up Dissenters

Wow. How did I not include this????

Newt said in 2007 that we should be rounding up people like Lincoln did. And force everyone to carry a Federalized ID card.

SEIG HEIL NEWT!! :n00b::n00b::n00b:

Meet the Press: Meet the Candidates 2008 series, with Tim Russert
    Q: Specifically, how would you win the war in Iraq militarily?

A:
    1) You would empower General Petraeus. You’d pass the supplemental immediately. You’d give him the money.

2) You would encourage the Iraqis to triple the size of their regular army.

3) You would encourage the development of a military tribunal system to lock people up the way Abraham Lincoln would’ve done it.

4) You would establish a nationwide ID card with biometrics so you can actually track everybody in the country.

5) You would make sure that the State Department actually staffed the embassy with people in favor of winning the war and you actually had your fully equipped intelligence and economic development teams.

6) Bring enormous pressure to bear on Iran to cut off everything [assisting with the Iraqi insurgency]. So, we ought to do what it takes to win, not tolerate legislating defeat.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

Newt said in 2007 that we should be rounding up people like Lincoln did. And force everyone to carry a Federalized ID card.

Wow RB. Why did you include this????

Newt said in 2007 that we should be rounding up people like Lincoln did. And force everyone to carry a Federalized ID card. In Friggin Iraq !

Now either I'm losing it or you are. And here I was starting to reap some entertainment value from your posts albeit in sort of a warped way. But now I'm ready to wash my hands of this entire thread. Are you wandering a little over the edge with this obsessive behavior?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow RB. Why did you include this????

Newt said in 2007 that we should be rounding up people like Lincoln did. And force everyone to carry a Federalized ID card. In Friggin Iraq !

Now either I'm losing it or you are. And here I was starting to reap some entertainment value from your posts albeit in sort of a warped way. But now I'm ready to wash my hands of this entire thread. Are you wandering a little over the edge with this obsessive behavior?

You aren't supposed to notice or comment. hornady will lump you into the mysterious attack squad.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Not quite what he said rambone. You forgot to include the other part of the quote about setting up military tribunals to lock people up the way Lincoln would have. I gotta go with 24carat on this one. Pretty sure he wasn't referring to using military tribunals to round up US citizens.

ETA: After re-reading your post to be fair you didn't say anything about whether you were under the impression that Newt was talking about in-acting these strategies in the US or Iraq and or if your objection was against this approach regardless of whether it's in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter.

I guess maybe a point of clarification is in order because the post in question as it reads may tend to give the wrong impression to others that read it and don't know the difference.

Last edited:

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !

No need for anyone to name names. They rat themselves out. All you need to do is look who are the first to pounce.

Top Bottom