• ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    DSCF1798.jpg

my new acquisition from FordMan08. can't wait to finally give it a try this weekend!

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Looks awesome, but I hear it's really tough to get mags for that gun. :dunno:

Not really. You can order 20 round mags direct from Ruger. Ruger used to say civilians didn't need hi-caps, which is the root of that rumor, but they've since changed their tune.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Sweet mini 30! Just remember, stick with the factory mags. No reason to throw your money away buying junk that's not gonna work.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    :shoot:well, took her out today. i had a GREAT time, seems to be as accurate as i am capable of making it. but after we started our little run-n-gun shooting contest (i might get some pics posted, who knows), i believe the zombies would have eaten my brain and skin. though i don't believe it to be the fault of the gun, rather the after market mag that came with it and some bad ammo. it shot just fine at first, but the more i shot the more often it wanted to jam either not wanting to feed a round from the mag or trying to feed 2 at the same time. my ammo problems seemed to be limited to some wolf rounds that didn't have the red laquor around the primer not wanting to fire after being struck. all my ammo today was wolf. the stuff with the red laquor around the primer and plain steel case went bang fine as did the military classic stuff. so i guess my final opinion is the gun is gonna be fine, after i get my new mags. (already ordered)

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    mini 30, ATI collapsable side folder stock, unknown manuf. stainless 30 rd mag.

I believe that's a Ruger Mini-30 with the ATI stock. Ruger's worked a deal with ATI and are now able to install the ATI stock in the factory with the Ruger logo on it...it's a nice stock!

Nice having the receiver/barrel in brushed stainless...I have always preferred the stainless look instead of blueing...but I know plenty of people who prefer the blued look as well.

Have fun with it!!! :D

Top Bottom