• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Yes Sir, she's something else, a real one trick pony.

I'll post this classic for the few that might not have seen it. I love the way Tucker won't let it go:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

"...it also would have banned the large capacity 'clips', like Colin Ferguson used..."

Colin Ferguson is the man who killed her husband. If I recall correctly, he used a Beretta 92FS in the killings, with the standard 15 rd magazines. He had two loaded, and spare ammunition in his pockets. After he emptied his second magazine, he began to reload the magazines from loose rds he was carrying. At this point he was subdued by passengers and held for the police response. In any case, the point is, HE USED THE STANDARD MAGAZINE which came with that pistol. Besides the fact that his magazines were standard, I was unaware that 15 rds constituted "high capacity."

But as I said before, she's got one issue. Even in that little 53 second video clip (That's a clip Representative McCarthy), she couldn't keep her personal issue under wraps. Bah.

thecolter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Indiana
    I can already hear it..."OMG!!!..This guy has enough stuff to make 5000 bullets!"

More like: "OMG! They can make thier own bullets?"

Most firearm ignorant people I know are extremely surprised when they find out I reload ammunition and that it's even possible. Most end up educated and actually find it very interesting usually accompanied by 'can I try?'

Top Bottom