• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    On this note , have you guys noticed the amount of commercials for companies wanting to buy your gold ?

It hit me about a month ago that there has been an increase since the economy went to crap .

My neighbor actually lost his job and started a business buying and selling gold. It's a shady deal. Tells you your gold is plated then buys it for next to nothing. Then your 24ct. piece is 10ct. and the scales are a little light... He braggs about making 300-400% on the gold.

Stuff like this is what will get the ball rolling for break ins and robberies.

Gotta be ready...:draw:

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    As far as the mark of the beast goes...... isn't that going to be VISA? With the continual reports about "counterfeit bills" being put into circulation, is it that far of a leap to think that in the near future, they will stop printing bills alltogether - and go digital? Then you would not be able to buy or sell without having a VISA or MC. And I am sure that Obamatard would find a way to have the gub-ment regulate the shiite out of that too.....

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    As far as the mark of the beast goes...... isn't that going to be VISA? With the continual reports about "counterfeit bills" being put into circulation, is it that far of a leap to think that in the near future, they will stop printing bills alltogether - and go digital? Then you would not be able to buy or sell without having a VISA or MC. And I am sure that Obamatard would find a way to have the gub-ment regulate the shiite out of that too.....

They already have that pay pass technology and chips that could be planted in your hand.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    We must realize that we, the public, have the the ultimate veto power.
    All the policies we much despise were enacted in the past because we allowed them to be legislated into law. I cannot stress enough the importanace of being alert and ready to act on your belief.

The cashless society is right around the corner. As of today up to 90% of all the business transactions are done in the form of credit cards. It is not too difficult to imagine that the time will come in not distant future we will be forced to give up all our paper currencies in exchange for a convenient plastic card. Better yet, a minute smart chip implanted under the skin will simplify the government control even further.

The time will come when the Government will have an unlimited access to our daily lives via the smart chip implanted under the skin, which contains all the essential data: job history, family members, bios, bank account, address, DNA, spending habits, medical history, income, taxes, BMV info, the daily activities via GPS. Most of technology to enable these tasks are already available, it is matter of disseminating the ideas and implementing the policies to nudge the public to willingly accept the ideas as something that will benefit the mankind.

The unification of world currencies will be the precursor to the cashless society. The magnitude of control and maintenance of the numerous world currencies currently existing make it almost impossible to adopt the global cashless socity. However, if the world can manage to unify all the currency into one, the next step to the cashless socity is all but certain.

We have already witnessed the unification of the European currencies in the past few years. It is still work in process, but it is all but certain that the Euro is here to stay. We can safely assume that the Euro experiment was designed with the ultimate goal towards the world currency unification.

Something to think about...

Last edited:

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    We must realize that we, the public, have the the ultimate veto power.
    All the policies we much despise were enacted in the past because we allowed them to be legislated into law. I cannot stress enough the importance of being alert and ready to act on your belief.

The cashless society is right around the corner. As of today up to 90% of all the business transactions are done in the form of credit cards. It is not too difficult to imagine that the time will come in not distant future we will be forced to give up all our paper currencies in exchange for a convenient plastic card. Better yet, a minute smart chip implanted under the skin will simplify the government control even further.

The time will come when the Government will have an unlimited access to our daily lives via the smart chip implanted under the skin, which contains all the essential data: job history, family members, bios, bank account, address, DNA, spending habits, medical history, income, taxes, BMV info, the daily activities via GPS. Most of technology to enable these tasks are already available, it is matter of disseminating the ideas and implementing the policies to nudge the public to willingly accept the ideas as something that will benefit the mankind.

The unification of world currencies will be the precursor to the cashless society. The magnitude of control and maintenance of the numerous world currencies currently existing make it almost impossible to adopt the global cashless society. However, if the world can manage to unify all the currency into one, the next step to the cashless society is all but certain.

We have already witnessed the unification of the European currencies in the past few years. It is still work in process, but it is all but certain that the Euro is here to stay. We can safely assume that the Euro experiment was designed with the ultimate goal towards the world currency unification.

Something to think about...

It certainly is!

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    World currency, eh? I wonder what the value will be based upon. Gold and silver have intrinsic value, along with other goods and services. The US Dollar has the value of the "full faith and credit of the United States." What will the value of an arbitrary world currency be based upon? I'm a little tired of my currency having no intrinsic value and being created in great amounts through growing debt.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    World currency, eh? I wonder what the value will be based upon. Gold and silver have intrinsic value, along with other goods and services. The US Dollar has the value of the "full faith and credit of the United States." What will the value of an arbitrary world currency be based upon? I'm a little tired of my currency having no intrinsic value and being created in great amounts through growing debt.

It will be based on the combination of different natural resources: Gold, silver, and other metals, oil, and natural gas. This is only a conjecture at this point, but the collective opinions are pointing towards the natural resorces.

The final product(world currency) I assume is decades away from established, but the seeds are being sawn now. It will initially be the currency comprised of Dollar, Yen, Sterling, Marks, Franks and Yuen until the system is in place to unify them as they have done with the Euro. Euro experiment is still in the process of completion, but it looks as though it will be a success. There were a few set backs due to the economic collapse, but the imminent danger of collapse is now beyond us.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom