• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Bomb proof! If your at a point in your life where it becomes possible to get a high end automatic I would recommend it. I have taken mine to hell and back with no issue or regret.

000_0108.jpg

lx.jpg

On the days that I wanna "slum" I roll this. lol. Good old Casio Pathfinder.

Fairly accurate too.

DSC_0067.jpg

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I vote ofr the Citizen Eco. I have a divers watch model that can tell depth for almost 10 years now.It is a solid watch. Mine has been dropped,banged and beaten. I've dove with it,played football with it,shot high powered rifles and handguns with it and it just keeps ticking. Just wish it had some sort of compass on it and it would be perfect

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I wear a Casio G-Shock on weekends and during the week it's one of my 14 Invicta watches. The Casio has been trouble-free and was around $80. The Invicta's I have range from $50 to around $200. I buy them from Invicta Shark (a deal of the day kind of site) and they upgrade the warranty to 5 years.

SharkStores - Watches

Once again, INGOers spend my money.

I found this thread in a search because I was looking for new watch ideas. Just so happened that the daily deal fit my criteria, and was cheap.

89011_1_.jpg

LeadPharmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Toledo, OH
    Bomb proof! If your at a point in your life where it becomes possible to get a high end automatic I would recommend it. I have taken mine to hell and back with no issue or regret.

I second that notion. I actually switched from a Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 to a Certina Action Diver Titanium.

Mostly I wanted a fairly bomb-proof, automatic, "grown up" watch that I could wear to weddings and beach parties equally well. It'll keep on ticking even after an EMP (not that I'm super concerned about that).

Certina is a Swiss only brand (how am I NOT going to get a watch while vacationing there?!) but you can find plenty of equally good watches here in the US. It really depends on your price range but a good watch is almost always worth it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Now the thread is back open, is the OP out there with an update?

I've been saving up for a Citizens Eco drive. It's one of the models that uses the atomic radio signal to keep perfect time. Does anyone have insight into how they the atomic signal would hold up in a SHTF scenario? What would it take to knock them offline?

Top Bottom