• ...and so much more!
  • x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New Toy CZ 75B (and range report)

Well I have been wanting a full sized 9 for a while and thought I would check out the CZ's as I have heard good things about them. I read that KS&E was the place to check out for them in the Indy area. They had quite a selection but the one that caught my eye was the 75B in the stain nickle finish, I really liked it and thought that when I got my tax refund I would come back and grab it. Then the guy behind me said that he would take it right then and there ( Damn poachers) As I was getting ready to leave the other sales guy said that they had a second in the back for the same price, so I panicked and jumped on it.

So with out further ado, my new CZ 75B in all it's sexiness
    75b1.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

I took it to POP's to give it a test run and I really like it. I ran 50rds each of S&B, WWB, and Federal with no issues at all. the gun shoots super smooth with very little recoil compared to my 709. Having 16 rounds is awesome and the stock night sights are great. My only problem was that the trigger pull was a little heavy for me, and my compensating for it made me shoot high and left from POA. Hopefully this will ease up after a good cleaning and a few more rounds through it. Other wise I'm really happy with it for a impulse buy ( I may regret it when i get the bill later).

Last edited:

fnl388w

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Gary
    I've heard nothing but good things out of CZ's. Sweet gun! With some more break in, the trigger should become smoother. Report back about accuracy/distance.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    congrats on the CZ, sweet gun! i just love the way they feel in the hand. thanks for sharing the range report. congrats again and enjoy!:rockwoot:

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Congrats! The CZ's (Especially the 75's) are a GREAT firearm. They may not get the press of a lot of other samplings out there...but dollar for dollar as every bit as good as the other "bigger" names...and to be honest...a better than a lot of them! It will serve you well!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Fine choice. I traded my 97B off in 2008 because of it being manual safety only. I regret it, it was the most accurate .40 I have ever shot. Would love to have another in my collection in the near future.

x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for all the comments, it really is a beautiful gun, the fit and finish is amazing. After cleaning and a little sanding the trigger feels smoother in dry firing, I will have to get to the range this weekend to make sure :)

On another note, does anyone have any experience with the .22lr Cadet Kit? Seems like a great alternative to a stand alone .22 and about the same price as a MK III or buckmark. ( although I dont know how a black slide would look on the satin frame)

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The CZ75 was my first semi -auto (back when you could get a poly-coat model for $319+tax) I have loved every CZ I have had since then.

You should try their rifles!

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I bought a CZ75B in .40 and a Glock 19. I had never owned or shot either one. When I finally got to the range to shoot them, I really liked the G19, and I could hit with it pretty good, but I loved the CZ75B in .40, so I quickly sold the Glock and bought another 75B in 9. They are super guns in my opinion.
    Dave

super38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Nice gun. Did you find a holster for it?

I have a Witness, just haven't found a good holster for it, yet. I bought mine used. Someone had converted it to SA. Barely breath on the trigger and it will fire. (not really a good carry piece.)

Super38

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom