• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sddelph1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Hello everyone. I am pretty new to the website and a relatively new gun owner. First gun is Taurus 66 .357 4". I thought a revolver would be good first choice. It shoots well and is very reliable so far. But it's a bit big for carry. Thinking about trading for Ruger SR9c. Smaller and much cheaper ammo. I don't plan on carrying much. But it would be good to have the option. Can't afford to have both. Any thoughts?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :welcome:

Try this one. It's a little tough to find a holster for, though.
    Red-neck-rat-hunting.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think any of the compact 9mm pistols from any of the major companies are good choices. I've shot the Ruger, Glock, Smith & Wesson, etc. They seem like Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry ice cream to me. Pick the one you like and go with it. All are quality guns. Other brands to consider if you like the polymer guns would include Springfield's XD/m, Kahr Arms (pricy) and Walther. If you want to try aluminum or steel frame guns then choices open up dramatically wider and top of my list would include CZ, then Sig.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Welcome and the SR9C is a great choice but in the end you need to find the gun that is most comfortable in your hand and you will shoot the best.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO. I agree that the SR9c is a very good/concealable firearm. However, you really should handle it and some other firearms and if possible fire one before purchasing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom