• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bk5777

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    bloomington
    Type of weapon should you get??? One for your side, one for long distance and a close quarters scatter gun. Hide one away from your home incase the ones in your home are confiscated.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Most gun folks I know usually have a pistol, a shotgun and a rifle.

with a 16" AR-15 you can have a gun for close range personal protection and more than enough accurate long range shooting than you'll ever need in most of Indiana.

Id recomend a reliable pistol for in home and on the go protection.

shotgun could be used for home defense and hunting but I'd still go with a pistol you can mount a light on before the shotgun for home defense. A shotgun is a precision weapon up close and out farther than you'd think. And chambering a round in it doesn't scare off bad guys like the movies

1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Rule of three may make it more manageable. Three minutes without oxygen (three hours without shelter as an alternative), three days without water, three weeks without food. I'm not trying to go without eating for three weeks. Bulk up some water to the tune of 1 gallon a day per person, and also have a secondary method (bleach, iodine, water filter/boil) for the local crick. Food too an extra can here and there. Culminate this in a project where you kill your main circuit breaker for weekend and have a camping trip at home. I'd wait til after football, season for this...

Top Bottom