• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Just picked up my well broke in FEG Hi-Power today. Bought it off gunbroker. $339. Not a lot of guy's style. Plain. But they are my favorite. Had to run a couple mags through it before dark. Man is it a great shooter.:D

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Those seem to be a decent gun. PSS (Bob) had one a few weeks ago that was in excellent shape but I wasnt willing to give the 449 he had it marked at. Oh he didn't have the box either. Enjoy ur FEG.
    Can you post a pic I'd love to see it?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Those seem to be a decent gun. PSS (Bob) had one a few weeks ago that was in excellent shape but I wasnt willing to give the 449 he had it marked at. Oh he didn't have the box either. Enjoy ur FEG.
    Can you post a pic I'd love to see it?
    I can't do pictures right now, but if you go to gunbroker.com then put in FEG Hi-Power, you will see there are 3 identical pictures, that are actually 3 different pistols for $339. I got the pistol pictured. Same serial numbers. They are being sold by FreeStateArms in Maine. Very happy with transaction and pistol.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Love my FEG. Mine has the best thumb safety. Bigger than the little ones, but smaller than the rediculous oversized ones.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Congrats! Love my High Power. Shoots like a dream. It's a safe queen.
    That's why I bought the FEG. Now I have a shooter and a safe queen. Just gotta get that stupid mag safety out. Sure made a big difference with my first one.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    picture.php
    here's mine, there nice guns for the money.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    There are a ton of variants on these pistols though. I think there are 2 or 3 different types of sights, vent ribs, 3 or so safety styles, 2 different slide stops. Not sure what else.
    I think I saw all the different varients on gun broker. I did not like the vent rib and the strange safety in the slide of one of the varients...what was that about? I like mine because it is almost an exact replica of the Browning. Almost every part will interchange with a Browning. I had to replace an extractor on my Charles Daly, which is the same as FEG. I just bought a Browning extractor. The only real difference is the safety on the FEG or Charles Daly is slightly larger and easier to use than the Browning. IMO. I thought about a new Browning...but $1000. I'm good with the FEG.:ar15:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Fine handgun to shoot and to look at. A friend has had one for many years, even had it stolen and recovered. The finish sucks but it still shoots like a champ. Great investment IMO.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    There are a ton of variants on these pistols though. I think there are 2 or 3 different types of sights, vent ribs, 3 or so safety styles, 2 different slide stops. Not sure what else.
    that's true, some are down right strange like the ones with the smith operating system( i would avoid them parts hard to find) the actual p35 clones are damned good guns.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I think I saw all the different varients on gun broker. I did not like the vent rib and the strange safety in the slide of one of the varients...what was that about? I like mine because it is almost an exact replica of the Browning. Almost every part will interchange with a Browning. I had to replace an extractor on my Charles Daly, which is the same as FEG. I just bought a Browning extractor. The only real difference is the safety on the FEG or Charles Daly is slightly larger and easier to use than the Browning. IMO. I thought about a new Browning...but $1000. I'm good with the FEG.:ar15:

I wasn't even counting the ones with slide mounted safety's. Those are closer to a Smith, or BHP Smith hybrid.

Top Bottom