• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rev19:11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Picked this up last week for a good price. Gave it a good once-over and checked for wear marks and whatnot. Got it home and showed my buddy. Immediately he looks at me and says, "Did you even look at the serial number??"

serialnumber17.jpg

I'd say it's pretty damn cool. I'm not superstitious in the least and I don't think my pistol is possessed. It's more novelty than anything.

"hey dude, what serial number is yours?... oh, that's cool... did you see mine?" hehe.
    :rockwoot:

Rev19:11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't think that's cool. I'm just not big on the Satan stuff.

Let it be known that as a dyed-in-the-wool child of Jesus Christ, I'm not into that 'Satan stuff", either. However, as a child of the Most High God, I firmly believe that God did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. (2nd Tim 1:7)

Do I think it's cool 'cuz it "has to do with Satan"? No, I think it's cool 'cuz there are people out there (not you guys, of course) who tremble in their boots because of stuff like this.

On that note, I absolutely believe in spiritual warfare. But that's for another thread.

Not meaning to step on any toes here. No more preaching. And no "religious" comments, either. I'm not about religion. I'm about faith. I love my Lord and Savior. It's his wife I can't stand.

:D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    My mailbox number when I was in Seminary was 666. I noticed that it never had mail in it and I asked if it was open. It was, so I requested it and for the majority of the time I was a student, I had that mailbox. I passed it on to a good friend. I hope he keeps the tradition alive.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    For the record, six hundred sixty and six is NOT the number of satan.

It's the number of man.

Revelation 13:18
    Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Revelation.. my favorite book.

Also the inspiration for my username.

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war."

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Its the number of the Beast!!!! Run to the hills ,Its the antichrist in the form of a glock. Wow thats creepy to have NO. that on your pistol but its just a number .....that you'll never forget

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Saw this at the AR Open House last weekend, and thought it fit pretty well in this thread.
    DSCN0118.jpg

I've seen Glocks with some pretty interesting serial numbers over the years. My favorites have been any of the ones in the "GUN" or "CCW" prefix range, and of course the FU* series. :):

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Saw this at the AR Open House last weekend, and thought it fit pretty well in this thread.
    DSCN0118.jpg

I've seen Glocks with some pretty interesting serial numbers over the years. My favorites have been any of the ones in the "GUN" or "CCW" prefix range, and of course the FU* series. :):

Did you see the serial number of this rifle as well as the DM next to it? :D

Top Bottom