• Status
    Not open for further replies.

FranktheGDTank

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys Im new to the forum, I am a licensed-to-carry gun owner with a model 27 glock and a Ruger 10/22 that i am customizing.

Thanks!

-Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Hey guys Im new to the forum, I am a licensed-to-carry gun owner with a model 27 glock and a Ruger 10/22 that i am customizing. I am in the market for a Nagant or similar rifle so be sure to PM me if you got one laying around that you would like to get rid of.

Thanks!

-Frank
    hey frank welcome. two good choices with glock and ruger. they will last. the nagant is a good choice for the third also. the 7.62 nag revolver is real good for the price too. usually can get one for less 150 and last for years with good care. let us know what you choose for rifle.

dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Hey guys Im new to the forum, I am a licensed-to-carry gun owner with a model 27 glock and a Ruger 10/22 that i am customizing. I am in the market for a Nagant or similar rifle so be sure to PM me if you got one laying around that you would like to get rid of.

Thanks!

-Frank

I also know of a frank the tank. pm me if you went to school inner city on the east side.

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    :welcome: to :ingo:

~ Brian

Thanks!

-Frank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom