• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    i'll take a dozen of them....Seriously. Those are Awesome!!

Let me know if u want to sell, I will buy them and pay to ship if nessesary

thanx, Jared

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Nice targets... the Brown Packaging Tape would be a great way to cover up the hits and keep on using them... and at $1.50 each is value priced. Considering a silhouette at the range is $1, these could last much longer. Nice Idea. PM if you head to atterbury for a "promotional" outing.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Count me in

I would buy a few dozen of those. Planning a trip into PA to do some shooting and these would work out great for my buddy's backyard range. Are those scaled to size, or are they life sized? Either way I am in...Let me kno. Gonna keep an eye on this thread.

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    Looks like they hold up good while getting shot (lol). Keep them brown 6-pack is good, would go good at Wilbur Wright range probably sell quite a few there! Heck I'd buy a dozen.:rockwoot:

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    If it wasn't for those darn sweat shop rules and OSHA standing in the way, I'd be a millionaire by now. :D

I don't know have you tried to pay a kid to do anything anymore... They want $25 just to get away from the video game let alone how much they want to work for a couple hours... When I was a kid I worked all the time and mostly never got paid (grew up on a farm). Well that is a lie I got food, shelter, and a bed that is was enough compensation for me.:D

wahlspyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    If you end up with some at Wilbur Wright, I'm just a hop skip and jump away and I'd be in for a dozen. Would be fun with my long range pistols at 200yds or so

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    Ware in the process of having tooling made for these targets. We are looking at going into production around the first week of December.

I will keep you all updated with what is going on with them. Thanks for the continued interests.

Top Bottom