• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    I've been looking at new cars and it looks like it's between a 2013 Subaru Legacy and 2012 Honda Accord EX. I've driven Accords since 1992 and would still have one but the AWD of the Subaru caught my eye.

Ayn expierence with newer Subaru cars here?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My father has had three Legacys over the past several decades and all were excellent cars. I myself am having the great Outback versus Forester internal struggle right now, subtended by the auto versus manual versus CVT debate.

I plan on test driving a few soon. Like the looks, AWD etc. I hae pretty much decided on the Outback as, for >10% more you get a bigger vehicle with better mileage and more features. Only downside is slightly lower ride height.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I owned the WRX STi for 4 fun filled years. Excellent cars. I highly recommend the make. I had to sell mine for financial reasons, nothing else.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My wife has owned a 2002 Legacy wagon since it was new. It is very dependable and the 4wd hugs the road even when it is slick. We are looking to replace it with a newer Forester sometime down the road, because of the ease of entrance and exit.

Top Bottom