• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetroWally

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Wanted to just share a few pics of my new baby with you guys. She was born yesterday weighing in at 6.1 lbs lol :rockwoot:

463319_4080730337092_1398342677_o.jpg

8017_4080732377143_635366800_n.jpg

600868_4080735897231_1029442098_n.jpg

415959_4080727817029_1509379593_o.jpg

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo6hNMUVQ9k[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6W7NQWPQo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

RetroWally

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Thanks for that video mvician, I couldn't of done it any better! Ya as for the rifle I did buy it this way. I saw one at a local gun shop here and was very interested in it so I came home did some research and the only thing that I could find was just a very few select of them out there being sold, one shop was actually selling them as a SPECIAL EDITION,but no other information, well other than that it a STAG MODEL 3. Which if can say something about STAG and their guns....I love them! This rifle is very tight through and through, and as for STAG themselves they are very professional, respectful, excellently priced, all rifles come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% know how to keep a customer happy! They have earned my lifelong business This rifle like most of their rifles came in a hard plastic case with egg crate foam. Anyways back to the camo :). So not being able to find anything specific about the wrap I emailed STAG, in which they were able to respond the next day telling me that it's not something that they are doing but in fact one of their distributors was doing. They never mentioned anything about it being a special edition or anything like that, although if it is only being done by one of their distributors and no telling for how long, I would kind of consider it to be at least a "limited" edition maybe but I don't know. The wrap is very well done with no bubbles, scratches, blemishes and honestly looks just like an artist took their time painting this rifle. Because it is dunked too like we saw it in mvician's video, the camo is in every nook and crevice with the flowing design. For the people that are interested in this rifle and would like to possibly acquire one for themselves, just go to Google and search STAG MODEL 3 SKULL CAMO or maybe the reaper camo will work too but I haven't tried that one. They are ranging from $850-$1000 depending on where you're ordering from.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I was at Roush one day and the guy next to me had one of these. Looked good but then I started to think what would happen if I wanted to change out the grip or butt stock with something else?Unless you get them dipped, it wouldn't look to good mix matched.

RetroWally

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    I was at Roush one day and the guy next to me had one of these. Looked good but then I started to think what would happen if I wanted to change out the grip or butt stock with something else?Unless you get them dipped, it wouldn't look to good mix matched.

Ya you know Murphy I actually had that same thought and I do hate how a lot of people have black, brown, and green all over the same rifle, to me that looks funky and offset. I think what I'm going to try and do is either find a grayish/silver color parts that will match well or even black. If I can't find that color I may try and paint one that color to match. And if I start to do this and it looks bad I will ultimately get some reaper wrap and start wrapping the stuff myself which I think would be cool to learn anyways and I could make anything match then :rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What are you using for sights/optics? It would be cool to have a scope dipped to match. You don't really need to do much to it, looks great as is, except for sights that is. ;)

RetroWally

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    I was actually wondering what kind of sights/scope to use for it being an AR? I guess ideally I would wanna be able to at least see out to about 200 yrds clearly, I wanna use this for hunting eventually.

I just purchased the BlackHawk Pivoting 6"-9" Bi-Pod last night. Although I need a mount now. Should I use Laurel or another?

Anything else people can think of is great :)

RetroWally

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    I was actually wondering what kind of sights/scope to use for it being an AR? I guess ideally I would wanna be able to at least see out to about 200 yrds clearly, I wanna use this for hunting eventually.

I just purchased the BlackHawk Pivoting 6"-9" Bi-Pod last night. Although I need a mount now. Should I use Laurel or another?

Anything else people can think of is great :)

So I went and did some research and this is what I came up with to fit my budget...college drains a person! Its a Clear Point 4x16 40mm I got from Walmart for $70, incase ya wanna Google one. Looks great on the rifle and so far looking through it. My work in progress is growing!

456917_4104847460005_389948757_o.jpg

Top Bottom