• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumpacker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    parke co

my 8 year old grandson got his first squirrels today. been goin with me for a couple of years but started taking his own gun this year. he got the 2 greys with a 22 cricket.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Awesome!! Congrats!! I had some amazing squirrel hunting adventures with my grandpa when I was his age. My grandpa and I use to go to squirrel camp for a week before school started and hunted. To this day squirrel hunting is my favorite!

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Great picture!

10 years from now he'll remember the day....and he'll think "what did I do with my favorite boots?"

Thanks for sharing!

possumpacker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    parke co
    he got 2 again today and i got the limit. i saw 11 greys come out of the tree i was under and at least half that many in the tree he was huntin 10 yards from me. he said they got us surrounded grampa, i told him were just gonna have to shoot our way out.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.. I have 2 granddaughters and starting them out with a red ryder bb gun and hope to get to a .22 in a couple of years. They love when I shoot so the seed is planted. There mom is not so keen about it but there's hope.
    The picture was great and the memory will last a lifetime. Keep the great threads like this coming.. hope to add to it someday.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Very cool. I'm planning to get my 8year old out this weekend. Debating on whether to have him shoot his Savage Rascal (great gun and he's good with it but it's open sights) or my scoped rifle. Or maybe both so I can give him my rifle to use if he struggles with sighting in squirrels in the leaves and branches.

Top Bottom