• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    So I am new to this forum, and have been roaming around it for the last few days. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of Warren Tactical Sevigny carry rear sight with the fiber optic front sight. I have watched about every video on them but that were all for mainly competition shooting not much for EDC. How does the fiber optic hold up to everyday use, and would the thinner front sight be better or should I just go with the all black serrated front sight. Thanks in advance for the help.

365KV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    I put the standard Warren Tactical rear sight and fiber optic front on my Gen 4 G19 and am very happy with them. I shoot IDPA and these sights have definitely helped my accuracy a ton. I dont carry my G19 so it's pretty much just a range/competition gun but I can tell you that based on construction alone, these sights will last a long time and hold up to abuse. The fiber optic front sight improves sight acquisition and should improve your focus on the front sight to improve your accuracy. In my opinion, if you aren't going with night sights, the fiber optic front/black rear sight is the next best option. But then again I have no experience with the plain black front sight. Good luck. You cant go wrong with Warren Tactical sights.

mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    Ok cool thanks for the reply, I currently have trijicon night sights on it but I just don't like the feel of them, they are too big and bulky in my opinion. I think I am going to go with them they look like they with improve my accuracy.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    I have fiber optic sights on mine and LOVE them. Green rear and Red front. Great pickup in the dark with this set up. Not sure of the maker as I don't have it in my hand at the moment

Top Bottom