• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    Rossi wizard, with 20 guage and .17hmr barrels.
    IMG_20110709_095623.jpg

IMG_20110709_095715.jpg

IMG_20110709_095806.jpg

IMG_20110709_095945.jpg

Plan on adding a scope mount and scope to the .17hmr barrel and posibally a universal bipod if I can find one I like, I want to put a shotshell holder on the stock and get a decent sling.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    It's a shame Savage stopped making the 223 over 20ga . The rifle was very accurate for
    3-4 shots [till the barrel warmed up and stressed against the shotgun barrel] Not too heavy to carry and very wide range of use ...and none of that annoying barrel swap nonsense!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think these make very sensible trunk guns. They are light, compact, and affordable. Lot of versatility with the rimfire and shotgun barrels.

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    I think these make very sensible trunk guns. They are light, compact, and affordable. Lot of versatility with the rimfire and shotgun barrels.

I totally agree with you, I figured I can use the 17 to hunt food and the 20gauge for self defence, I need to start running reload drills since it is a single shot.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    My truck is so packed full of stuff I haven't figured out how to get a rifle or shotty in it. Have a M29, a few speedloaders and strips as the truck gun. Have a pistol in my GHB and then my EDC. I did just get a short, folding stock AK. Maybe I need to figure out a place for that and a few rounds.

That combo looks nice though.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    My truck is so packed full of stuff I haven't figured out how to get a rifle or shotty in it. Have a M29, a few speedloaders and strips as the truck gun. Have a pistol in my GHB and then my EDC. I did just get a short, folding stock AK. Maybe I need to figure out a place for that and a few rounds.

That combo looks nice though.

You have to still the long gun under the rear seat:yesway:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    You have to still the long gun under the rear seat:yesway:

Problem is that I have all kinds of tools under there right now. Tote, couple bags and then my cables, tarp and the like.

Wish the seat folded down as well as up, then I could keep it against the back wall. Maybe I should look for a retro kit. My gas mileage is so bad now from all the extra weight that shouldn't make a difference.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Problem is that I have all kinds of tools under there right now. Tote, couple bags and then my cables, tarp and the like.

Wish the seat folded down as well as up, then I could keep it against the back wall. Maybe I should look for a retro kit. My gas mileage is so bad now from all the extra weight that shouldn't make a difference.
    then you mite have to put in right under the front seat toward the rear:D

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I had my dads and grandfathers 1911 service pistols stolen along with an AR last year in Evansville and since then my guns get taken with me! Hope one day I will at least get the 1911s back! Would like them all back but it is unlikely. I failed to mention my EDC Sig ,my BUG LCP,and my ankle gun.a S&W 442. If the wife is with me then she carries a LCR and a NAA fold up 22mag. I have one of the Rossi sets and they do pretty good and are gtg. I am thinking of giving it to my nephew since he will be 10 this year and has hunted with me for the past 2 years. Think its time for him to have his own.

schoolmaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    My truck gun is a Savage 22 mag. I have it in a case with a couple boxes of ammo. Easy in, easy out, since I am frequently required to visit school property.

Top Bottom