• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    and I get tired of you singling me out for having an opinion you disagree with and making it personal.

If you disagree, then fine but saying I have a problem because you disagree is sort of like me thinking your a homo for following me around all the time.

Get it? I MEAN IT'S JUST AS RIDICULOUS. So how about laying off and simply keeping this about opinions.

You come off angry by stalking me, I just think it's time you grow up and try not to take me personally all the time. I don't know or want to know you. Get it?

:mods: :popcorn::hijack:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    and I get tired of you singling me out for having an opinion you disagree with and making it personal.

If you disagree, then fine but saying I have a problem because you disagree is sort of like me thinking your a homo for following me around all the time.

Get it? I MEAN IT'S JUST AS RIDICULOUS. So how about laying off and simply keeping this about opinions.

You come off angry by stalking me, I just think it's time you grow up and try not to take me personally all the time. I don't know or want to know you. Get it?

I'm not stalking you. I'm reading the threads normally as I would any other day.

I responded with an observation, not even in conflict with anything you were saying and you retorted with homosexual slurs.

I said people are buying up shotgun shells and somehow you read homosexuality into that. I think it's pretty clear who is taking things personally.

I was actually trying to make civil conversation and you still somehow read malice into it.

Slow down, take deep breaths and stop getting so agitated over things posted on an internet forum.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    PLEASE STOP

Please, find another thread or sub-forum. Is it the weather or something? You can even ignore each other is you desire, but stop all the unnecessary bickering.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    no problem, I just sort of feel he singles me out, I am allowed an opinion. He is now on my ignore list and can say what he wants.

So, now he retorts and then you get yours in and the whole thing starts over. :rolleyes:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    tumblr_lf8qgh2HUk1qg6nqao1_400.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members