• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I haven't shot mine much. Felt recoil is a bit less than a similar airweight j-frame (like a S&W 442) and not quite as sharp. I don't know why, but I'd speculate that both the increased width of the backstrap and the polymer frame (which can flex more than an aluminum alloy) both help.

It's still nowhere near comfortable to shoot, but it's a step in the right direction. For that reason, it's not a good choice for an inexperienced shooter who is going to have only one gun. They're unlikely to be willing or able to practice with it adequately.

My holster is a DeSantis pocket holster (forget the model name).

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    I can shoot them pretty accurately at 15 and even 25 yards depending on the snubby, certainly accurately enough to hit a man sized target center of mass. But since most self defense shootings take place at 7 yards or less, this isn't really much of an issue given their purpose. :)

Same here, I can hit all 6 rds. in the 10 ring with my snubbie at 25 yards! its a stainless .357 Ruger Police Service Six 2 1/2" if you consider that a "snubbie" :cool:

Top Bottom