• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68kidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hanover
    anyone bought or shot one yet? looked at one at the local gun shop. looks nice been thinking about getting another ar15

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I like mine! No problems after many thousands of ammo. I did replace the gas rings; two were "missing" but it still fired without issue.

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    I ordered the operator series back in April when they had their special going , it took right at 45 days to get , cant say enought good things about it , it was a heck of a deal and a good shooter

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, RRA is one of the brands on my list of things to keep an eye out for while I'm shopping for my first 5.56 AR platform rifle.

I've shot Bushmaster (:yesway:) RRA (:yesway:) and DPMS (:noway:) and I personally really like the RRA and Bushy ARs much better.

iceman46222

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Looking to sell a dpms 24" SS, and get a rock river, nothing wrong with the dpms just want to get a shorter 16" ,and want to try a rock river never had one.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I would also choose the RRA AR10 because of the mags they chose to build the rifle around. MY brother has a DPMS AR10, he likes it and it shoots well but mags are a lot more expensive than FAL mags.

The RRA AR15 series rifles are all good. I am not aware of a "new" model that they have come out with, but I'm not in the dealer loop either.

I have one of the FWRR's match RRA AR15's that we keep around to loan to new competitors that don't have a suitable match rifle. It works every time with a wide variety of ammo. The Wilson 1X8 barrel with Wylde chamber allows even 5.56 to fired safely and up to 80 grain bullets.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    images
    I dig my RRA though!

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    i have a rra 20" varmint with the eop. this rifle is fantastic. it has a vietnam tiger strpe job topped with a 6-20x44 nikon monarch. excellent fit and finish.

TheAutomator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    RRAs are pretty okay if you know what to look for once you get it. I've yet to see one with staking done worth a crap.

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    Love mine! Started building a new one with rra stripped upper and will probably use their stripped lower or maybe even complete lower.

Top Bottom