• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DThurston

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Shelby County
    This is exactly the sort of wheel gun I'd like to have. Currently only have a 22 Auto (and a .380 I'm going to sell/trade). Would be useful for home and could be fun to hunt with too.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Never owned a 7 shot or a 5" barrel 686, very nice looking gun, you will enjoy it. If you don't own any reloading equipment, you might want think about buying some, even a Lee hand loader, lots of different loads you can work up, making the gun really versatile.
    Congratulations, very nice purchase.
    See What we were talking about a couple of days ago and someone has to "one up" us! It is nice looking.

Congrats "indyguy"

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    My personal favorite gun is my .357 magnum Ruger, you have to love the power of this round. It also feels better in my hand, and i shoot best with it. It was my grandfather's, then my dad's, then last year my dad gave it to me. I know one day, one of my children will have it, but till then, i am going to have some fun with the old girl.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's a great looking .357! Let me know when you want to get some range time in, we can do a .357 only trip, I have a couple I can bring. :)

Top Bottom