• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    After many many moons... My latest Raven Phantom arrived in the mail this afternoon!

This time 'round, one for my Steyr M9-A1.

Makes 3 Phantoms: M&P9c and mag carrier that I had made at a 1500, Glock 17 that I snagged out of the bargain bin at Bradis, and Steyr M9-A1.

Steyr:

Steyr4.jpg

Steyr1.jpg

Steyr2.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would love to get a Raven, but that wait sucks! Congrats on your find and patience.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Psst.... Your hardware is on backwards on the M&P holster and mag carrier. The holster isn't that big of a deal, it will work fine like that, but the mag carrier should be switched.

As for the wait- We are doing everything we can to get gear out the door. Some custom leather makers have over a year and a half wait and still maintain a thriving pipeline because their customers feel the gear is worth the wait. I've seen some guys on other forums complain about the wait for months on end, when they could have placed an order and had their gear by then. We don't charge you until the stuff is ready, so placing an order just holds your spot in line. You'll never get it if you don't order. :)

Cool pics Indy Guy, thanks for sharing. :)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    So how pissed was C when she found out you took her underwear for your little photoshoot?:D

She busted out laughing... Then rolled her eyes and kept saying "you're so weird"... Yes. Yes I am. :D

Psst.... Your hardware is on backwards on the M&P holster and mag carrier. The holster isn't that big of a deal, it will work fine like that, but the mag carrier should be switched.

Cool pics Indy Guy, thanks for sharing. :)

I switched the M&P holster hardware from the way I had the OWB loops on it. I figured that since the IWB hooks have the metal rivets in them, too, that it wouldn't really matter how the hardware attached. Screw + metal rivet = OK, right? Just haven't gotten around to switching the mag carrier yet.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Technically speaking the rivets are somewhat directional, and 'stronger' from the front, but it won't make any real difference. The holster is fine.

I'm still scratching my head as to why you flipped all the hardware around on the mag carrier and holster. Didn't trust the way we sent it? :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Technically speaking the rivets are somewhat directional, and 'stronger' from the front, but it won't make any real difference. The holster is fine.

I'm still scratching my head as to why you flipped all the hardware around on the mag carrier and holster. Didn't trust the way we sent it? :D

I've got more than one set of attachments...

When all the piece are in a pile, they just kind of go back on how I think they're supposed to go. LOL

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    When all the piece are in a pile, they just kind of go back on how I think they're supposed to go. LOL

I think that you having the ability to actually touch those panties in such a long time confused you more than anything. I'm sure that with the 3 guns and all the new gear you've been cut off for a bit...:p

And just for fun... :whistle:

P6300050-1copy.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom