New program launching in Indianapolis to provide safe place for people living in cars

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Far from a leap, it’s the exact same “better than thou” “not in my backyard” mentality.
    I don't see that in a HOA. Everyone had to "buy" into the HOA...

I'll throw up some posts on the Facebook "Arcadia Chatter" pages, let's get a tent city going! It'll be like Seattle, but in Indiana!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't see that in a HOA. Everyone had to "buy" into the HOA...

I'll throw up some posts on the Facebook "Arcadia Chatter" pages, let's get a tent city going! It'll be like Seattle, but in Indiana!
    Won't be able to see it from my place. I chose to remove myself from an area with too many things I didn't like rather than trying to force my desires onto others or forcing people to keep moving along.

Maybe we should go back to reserving voting rights for property owners only? I mean, if someone doesn't have the right to exist without owning property why should they have a say in who governs those that do, am I right?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Won't be able to see it from my place. I chose to remove myself from an area with too many things I didn't like rather than trying to force my desires onto others or forcing people to keep moving along.
    But you're a'ok with folks being able to do that? As long as you can't see it, right?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Maybe we should go back to reserving voting rights for property owners only? I mean, if someone doesn't have the right to exist without owning property why should they have a say in who governs those that do, am I right?
    Wow, from people sleeping/living in a tent in a public place to this...

Top Bottom