• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I think it is just wishful thinking, I have not really noticed any prices dropping. The SGL in the above link is now bid to $2725.00, to me that is about $2000 dollars higher than it should be.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    More to the picture than just High Prices??

Did you check the bid history?=26 Bids-1 had 45 previous feedback, 4 had 2 feedback counts, and TWENTY bids had NO FEEDBACK==Were new to GunBroker-PROBABLY will NOT pay the $2750.00 for that Saiga...

Yes, it is getting CRAZY+on the Auction Sites, a lot of these bidders/winners will NOT complete the transaction?? Makes me wonder if the Libs are driving up some of these bids knowing full well that they will NOT complete the transaction??Bill

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The gun owners in New York are starting to sell off or move their guns, because of the proposed new restrictions. Maryland, Connecticut and RI are on the same trajectory. The market is going to have a tough time, figuring out if it is supposed to go up or down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9VDrcxz78oQ

Be ever vigilant and thankful that we live in a "Free State".

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You may be surprised to know that non rated panic buyers on gunbroker do seem to pay. In my panic selling experience they've been paying faster than anyone else. I think some guys have some wishful thinking hoping these sellers won't get paid.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Meh ... i have had a few people back out of some deals I had put out there, and a couple have actually sent the money promised.

Overall though there seems to be no logic in the bidding and the buying right now. I have watched one guys action go higher than it should have and the exact same rifle have hardly any bids with similar days left.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I was very happy to sell my A-2 for $700. The buyer thought I was crazy but it was $50 more than I paid for the rifle, mags, and 200 rds. The panic just made it all that much easier for me.

I about choked at the $1k ammo "deal."

balzack2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    South of Ft Wayne
    The American way for morons, buy high and sell for less. Looks like a win for me, I'll wait till then. Then maybe Christmas in July, something to look forward to.

Top Bottom