• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jshaft37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Thanks all. @Magic, you might see me out there as I was thinking about going to Kingsburg on the 24th anyway.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Just wait until you get to know us, we'll start insulting you and abusing you like a regular...

Hi from Schererville. Kingsbury is the devil. Winamac is where the cool kids go. (its free too).

David.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome! :ingo:

Winamac is where the cool kids go. (its free too).

In the interest of full disclosure ... read the fine print. Figure out how much farther Winamac is than Kingsbury and compare the $4 range fee with the added distance/present gas prices ... it's not free!

HOWEVER .... it's worth the drive to meet the greatest bunch of people in the area with the coolest collection of firearms under one roof (canopy)!

jshaft37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    I usually go to Kingsbury and sometimes J/P, but typically choose Kingsbury because they provide decent throwers at the shotgun section.

I see that Winamac has a "skeet range", is that the specific term "skeet shooting" or the general term for shooting clays from a thrower, like they have at Kingsbury?

Speaking of skeet, trap, and sporting clays has anyone been to Oakwood Gun Club in Wheatfield?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I usually go to Kingsbury and sometimes J/P, but typically choose Kingsbury because they provide decent throwers at the shotgun section.

I see that Winamac has a "skeet range", is that the specific term "skeet shooting" or the general term for shooting clays from a thrower, like they have at Kingsbury?

Speaking of skeet, trap, and sporting clays has anyone been to Oakwood Gun Club in Wheatfield?

It's just clay throwers. No Skeet, trap or sporting clays (all specific games with rules and set up) ... still a lot of fun with just some throwers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom