• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It was interesting to read that the this had happened to someone else once before. Same dog indicated drugs.
    "Timothy Young was anally probed at the Gila Regional Medical Center in October 2012 after being pulled over for allegedly failing to use his turn signal. The same law firm is representing Young, but it's unclear what the status of his case is."

The chance of abuse with dogs is too great as we see time and again, they just need to be relegated to search and rescue, fugitives, and explosives.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Strange that when I played cop in Bosnia, the ROE favored the Muslims and Serbs more than American citizens on our own streets.

Any violence from us to the Muslims or Serbs was a political nightmare and it was understood by every single person wearing a US uniform, even down to the lowliest private. We understood that if we didn't have a SOLID reason to use violence, soap on a rope in Leavenworth was our future.

Yet these cops and doctors continue on. Tell me again. Why did I serve?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Being a Doctor in America was once an occupation people aspired to. After 20 years of Obamacare, and 40-hour weeks of anal probing innocent people for a government paycheck about the same as what the shift manager at the BMV gets, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll have to import people who grew up in a dirt-floored hut in timbuktukistan just to fill the med school classes.

(Insert snarky rejoinder from HLNL/MRJ/Judo/DogBone >>> ) "No, they'll have no problem finding plenty of willing would-be jackboot Doogie Howsers right here, thank you."

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The lack of accountability is really disgusting, but these are the servants of leadership and you can expect them to extract money from the people they rule to protect their servants.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    And not one of our LEO members on this forum have condemned this very blatant abuse of power. 'He sighs and shakes his head'

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    And not one of our LEO members on this forum have condemned this very blatant abuse of power. 'He sighs and shakes his head'

The LEO's on this forum are pretty solid, I don't think they would condone this either. There are some extreme non-LEO apologists on this forum that would try though.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Some doctors receive referral fees and kickbacks from hospitals, makes me wonder if, county, city, state, systems are in the game?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What are you talking about? Is this not the same incident that was posted some time ago and that ALL us LEO boards members condemned? Frankly he didn't get enough money. You must have missed the previous posting.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    What are you talking about? Is this not the same incident that was posted some time ago and that ALL us LEO boards members condemned? Frankly he didn't get enough money. You must have missed the previous posting.

How about taking the civil suit award from the officers retirement fund, where does law enforcement stand with that?
    Having been an independent contractor for many years now, my mistakes are taking directly out of my a$$. Pun intended.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    To be fair, Denny, the mods locked it and then disappeared it, so he may not have seen it.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Apparently, it blew up sometime after I posted it. It was missing the next morning when I went looking for it. The mods have a habit of disappearing them. I don't even know why it was disappeared. :dunno:

Guess it got out of hand.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    How about taking the civil suit award from the officers retirement fund, where does law enforcement stand with that?
    Having been an independent contractor for many years now, my mistakes are taking directly out of my a$$. Pun intended.
    Having an individual officer pay up is fine with me as long as it doesn't affect my retirement.

Top Bottom