Not open for further replies.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Hello my name is Paul,
    I have been a lurker here for quite sometime. I am just now setting up a registration so I can chime in on topics I am knowledgeable about in case I may be able to help someone. I will probably use the PM more often than posting as it seems there is a lot of bickering, and needling that goes on in some of the threads from certain people.
    I am not an English Major but I do try to write properly so I hope to not run into anyone who will bash me for a missed keystroke or missed space.
    I am VERY knowledgeable in several things including firearms tactics, maintenance and repair although I am NOT a gunsmith. I am also VERY knowledgeable about traditional and modern archery.
    I was a butcher for local Kroger and Marsh stores from the time I was a junior in higschool until I moved to Michigan bought a farm and started my own small slaughterhouse and retail meat shop. I sold all of that after my first divorce and joined the US Army in 2004. After my service I came back home and went back to butchering for a year or so and then went into industrial maintenance. I spent 4 years as an in house maintenance tech and then joined the Millwright Union Local 1003. I dropped out of the Local qand have been doing oddball millwright work off and on when the need arises for something to keep me busy.
    My wife is a Hospice RN and we are set financially so I will be stasying home with our daughter when she is born in the next few weeks and my wife returns to work.
    I am a VERY knowledgeable welder and metal fabricator as well as a good carpenter, plumber, gardener ect ect ect...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    welcometoingo.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom